Monginis Cake
Monginis Foods Pvt.ltd.

Monginis Cake Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
B/60, Off. Link Road, Andheri (W)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Monginis Cake related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Monginis Cake Photos

Monginis Cake Complaints & Reviews

Monginis Cake — Bad quality [Resolved]

I have booked a half kg chocolate cake from Monginis Titwala branch, Dist: Thane on 9th November. I found that the cake was...

When we went to cake shop for buying cake there was one service girl and one service boy in the shop it was the time to close the shop. The girl and the boy inside where talking to each other but when me n my husband entered the shop they both just switch off the lights on our face n did our insult they even didnt respond us and made us to go out of the shop. This is the complain by kajal lakhani staying in Dahisar-E This is done by the staff of Anand Nagar Branch, Dahisar-E

This is the invoice no: WEB-157555 The order was placed on 29th Oct, for a 1st Nov'2014 delivery. Today is 3rd and it...
    Respected sir / madame, I appreciate your product and quality of cake and my family is also regular customer of your products. Today,...

though I know that it is very unusual that by taking thing of just rupees 42, giving a note of 1000/= is injustice but I was helpless because I just took it from the atm. i was having 50 rupees note bt it belongs to someone else. i was expecting a good behaviour from the retailer but for last few months he is too rough, rude and very very bad towards me. i was a permanent customer of that shop. some unusual things can happen sometime but as an old customer sometimes i also expect some cooperation. but i didnt get that. so i am very sorry to say that i wont be anymore the customer of Monginis, rather i shift my choice to some other company...i didnt expected this from the company shops, i am very very very very dissappointed. though i think it would not affect u, that there is lots of customers, what happens if one goes...
    money cash back

Monginis — Carry Bag [Resolved]

Hi, I recently bought 3 items from Thane Tip Top Plaza Monginis outlet. At the time of checkout i asked for a carry bag,...

Dear team, A stale cake was delivered to me in the afternoon today for my husband's birthday. It has been delivered to me from : L&P Enterprise C 18, Yesh Krupa CHS ltd, Next to ashbens corner, chikuwadi, shimpoli road, borivali west mumbai - 92 Date: 17/07/14 Qty: 1/2 kg Item name: Mango cake Bill no - 7722 It was shiped to: Neha Pathrikar 1101, 2A, Mhada colony, Chikuwadi, Boricali west Mumbai - 92 It was an embarrassing situation and i will not take it easily. Would want you to either replace the cake or reimburse the money back.Have attached the pic for your reference. Let me know if you are opting for either of the options or i should take appropriate action? Please advise.
      Stale/rotten cake delivered by Monginis

i have been buying birthday cakes for several years but on 9.6.2014 i brought a birthday cake from monginis, krishnapur,...

Hi! I am a regular customer of Monginis, Kolkata, Unnayan branch (Bengal Ambuja, Ajoynagar bypass). I had ordered eggless birthday cakes on three occasions and on all the three occasions they had failed to deliver it on different pretexts. And the disgusting part is that they did not inform us about the fact that they will not be able to do so, and only when I went to take the delivery, did they tell us that the cake will not be available. The reasons they gave each time was unique...the last time they said that the cake fell from one of the boys hand...before that they once said that the company factory has delivered the cake with eggs in it, ie, not the eggfree kind and several such excuses.When the franchisee was initially owned by Mr. Anjan Basu, I faced no such problem. But now I don't know who the owner is, but the employees are totally hopeless.

Dear All,

I've faced a very rough behavior of your staff at your outlet in Puri.

The details of the incidence is underneath:

Outlet--Puri--Orissa.

Date--10th August-2013.

Order placed on 9th August-13 at 12noon .

Order Details--1 Pound Black Forest Cake.

Price charged to me--Rs275.

While taking the cake I asked for a small candle which basically being given by every shop at free of cost to every cake purchaser.

Reply came from all three staff we don't provide any candle--You can purchase candle from our shop which will add Rs120 minimum for one fancy candle.

When I refuse to purchase that candle they told me that company are telling to sell this fancy candle--No free small candle was provided from company.

Then I asked for a proper bill(While taking advance they have provided a small written paper which states that 1 pound B/F cake--Fully paid).--Which they took from me while I was taking my delivery--They refused to provide any Bill. I saw one Black Forest Cake kept in the counter stating the price Rs 250 per pound.

When I pointed it out that B/F Cake price is Rs250--why you are taking Rs275 from me--They told me extra was taken to write the Happy Birthday on top of it.

My request to Monginis Management to please look into this matter which was tarnishing your image severely in Puri--Orissa. Every single guest going to this shop is facing this rough behavior of all three staff working in your outlet.

If you want to hear something more you are free to call me at -[protected].
          Aug 12, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Monginis — rude behavior with customer

monginis dombivali east branch ramnagar
          i want to lodge a compliant for rude and very arrongant behavior with me at that branch

On 12th Mar'13, I had ordered the below items from www.monginis.net. bearing order No. WEB-85044 for my sister's birthday, to be delivered in Kolkatta. Items were,

1) Dutch Chocolate Cake (With Egg) - Rs. 500.00
            2) Striped Candles & Server - Rs. 50.00.
            3) A Birthday Surprise! (Card) - Rs. 85.00, Order Subtotal - Rs. 635.00, Shipping Charges - Rs. 100.00

On 25th Mar'13 the order was delivered but only with No.1 item, i.e. Dutch Chocolate Cake, item no. 2 & 3 were not delivered that amounts to Rs 135/-. I asked them the reason for no delivery, and they say recipient refused to accept the candles and card. I reconfirmed from my sister regarding the delivery and she said only cakes were delivered. When I asked the monginis team about the same, they straight refuse to accept that it was not delivered along with 1st order, but was refused by the recipient. I even asked them to take up the case with the concerned courier, that there might have been a mistake on their end to which they are stating refusal of accepting order, but they refuse to take it any further.

I fail to understand, why would anyone just accept half the order and refuse to take the candles & card. Secondly, even if the same has happened, they should had taken an acknowledgement that they are refusing to accept., which is very much in practice with most of the couriers.

I am dissatisfied with their approach to my complain and proving me wrong without any sufficient proof. Also attaching, the proof they are giving me, where in I am not able to make out anything.

Although Rs 135 is not a big amount, but the refusal of monginis.net to my complain has forced me to write here.
            Non Delivery of  Half Order

This is to inform you that we had purchased 2 KG T/R Eggless from Vijay Traders ( Monginis Cake Shop at Vashi Sector - 17 ) on 30.03.2013.The receipt is attached for your reference.

We had found out that the order which we had given was Eggless but we had received Egg Cake.I had already informed the Executive that whether it is Egg or Eggless. He said it is Eggless. There was no Tag of Eggless & also the receipt was missing from the Box which always comes from the Company.

Please note that the cake which come in Eggless have condance Milk & we found out that it was brown sponge with Egg in taste.( See the Attachment).

This is how your Sub Branch - Vashi is cheating the Valuable customer.

Please advice in this matter.
              Order  given was Eggless but we had received Egg Cake
              Order  given was Eggless but we had received Egg Cake
              Aug 13, 2020

Hi my name is Suditie G sidana, i have ordered(ordr no---web[protected] an online gift on 12th feb 2013 ; chocolates for my husband, same was schedule for delivery on 14th feb 2013. monginis confirmed me this delivery date and even i spoke to their customer care officer and he confirmed that it will be delivered by 14th feb between 12 to 6pm.............but no delivery happened. They have wasted my money, time and completely spoil my valentine day..............n this kind of service i can't accept. now i am trying to contact them but its coming busy or they just disconnect the line....................hope you will help me in sorting out.
                Hi Suditie,

I can understand your situation, similar kind of website called bouquetworld.in spoiled my valentine too by not delivering the product on the day. Now they are not picking phone nor replying to mails. All should be aware of these kind of frauds. I'm moving to Consumer Courts for further action.

Neel Gupta

I purchased online gift for my wife on occasion of Valentine day, 14 Feb 3013. The product includes 15 Roses + 1 KG Black Forest Heart shape Cake. Delivery was done in afternoon on expected day. But instead of 1 KG packet contains only half KG cake that too not of type black forest. After repeated calls to customer care [They were always busy], person assured me about delivering 1 KG black forest cake by 6 PM.

Unfortunately it was never delivered. I wrote many mails to them but never got any reply on that. I am planning to take legal actions against them for below reasons:
                  1. Required product was never delivered
                  2. Suffered trauma because of their unsatisfactory service, They ruined my valentine day.
                  3. Required to make so many calls and wasting my time behind them.

Can anyone suggest me procedure on this? Can anyone give me email id / phone numbers of Monginise mumbai where I can file complaint?

Best regards,

Sandip Potdar
                  +91 [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

Monginis — negligence towards payment bill providing

Monginis(Antop hill branch) is standard cake providing company,they are making negligence towards bill providing to consumers.When consumer asking them for bill,they start fighting with consumers.They have no any kind of fear about cosumer law and all those things.Please take look over this complaint.

I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER FOR A BIRTHDAY CAKE ON 8.2.2013 TO MONGINIS CAKE AT NASIK. PAID ONLINE rS.1180/- TOWARDS CHARGES...

I have purchase 01 nos, birthday cake on 31.1.13 from Baruipur Moniginis shop near railway gate.
                    But when I served this cake to my only 5 years little kid I have found very bad smell from that cake, this is very unfortunate that monginis is a very popular cake supplier, how to deliver this kind of product to the customer.

I have lost my birthday party on 1st of Feb.

Requesting you to check your product quality or PDI of your product before delivering to the market.

Sandipta Routh.
                    [protected].
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    sandipta.[protected]@bajajelectricals.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

This is to Inform to you that, Yesterday I have purchased 40 Rs. Slice Cake from monginis. But the Shop Keeper Not provided me atleast a small bag also to carry the cake. When I asked for the bag, He is asking 2 Rs. for the Bag. Asking 2 Rs. is looking like the Beggar. Why this is happening. You should take care.
                      If you are not taking Care. you can give the Monginis cake in the Hand itself. why should you pack and give in the paper box by not giving the carry Bag.
                      If a person is without a Bag, Please imagine how he can carry the cake to the Home?

This Happens on Monginis Shop, Shree Nagar, Near Khare Dr. Wagle Estate, Thane (W), The Number written in box is[protected]

Dear Friends

All those who are reading this, please note that the Monginis Cake Shop - Naroda Franchisee has a serious issue of treating customers rudely and the guy over there has no manners of how to speak to customers.
                        I recently visited the shop to buy cake and when was about to make the payment, the kind in which I was dealt with left with me leaving without any purchase.

I just wonder that when it comes to giving permission for a franchisee, are there no clear guidelines based on which they finally decide to give their Brand Name to such people who have nothing to do with customer focus n respect which is a very basic business feature. Just because people do not have any option in that area, people are compelled to buy from this shop. While I was shopping there were other customers also who were being treated similarly.

Some of the sentences used were:-
                        "If you want to buy, then buy it, else leave"
                        "Do you think that if you don't buy, others will not buy"
                        "If you dont have enough money in your pocket then why are you wasting my time" - This was told to a poor couple who was asking for prices of cakes for their child, and possibly were checking which one would suit their pockets.

For people like this Franchisee owner, the franchisee license should be immediately cancelled and should be severly dealt with for their rude behaviour so they learn who the customer is.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I bought a cake from the monginis shop (vasai-east-opposite holy family convent school) on 2nd november 2012,the shopkeeper handed me the box and asked me to pay 5rs extra for the carry bag.I do not understand that when i buy a 750rs cake why am i to pay rs5 extra for a carry bag and that also a plastic carry bag.When asked for a reason the shopperson said that if we charge for the plastic bag people wont buy it and the harmful plastic wont go circulating in nature.
                          I was asking for a carry bag which can be made of paper as well.Even if they are charging why dont they give paper bags which still suggests that they are promoting plastic use.
                          Please take app. action.

Dr. Sawant.
                          Aug 13, 2020

It was my niece b'day and i brought the cake from monginis near (Dhayri phata,pune), which was not at all good in taste and when my niece ate that piece of cake she vomited and felt ill. when i went to the shop to complain they told me drop your complaint and we will get back to you. But till date i didn't get any response from them. It was very bad experience i had :-(. I believe you will come up with the solution.

Thanks in advance:-)