Morpheus Human Consulting — deactivated morpheus id but paid amount not returned although active in september 2019

2343-Roshan Kumar on Oct 6, 2019
2343-roshan kumar complain against deactivating my morpheus id without any reminder although active in september 2019 in that case refund paid amount i. E. For franchisee.

Now my position is want to suicide because of only morpheus human consultancy kailash sahani. I want back my money back i. E. Paid for franchisee. I have a record how much work for morpheus.

[Oct 06, 2019] Morpheus Human Consulting customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 08, 2019
But even after so many days there isn't any revert, this is now height of torture and same reflect their unprofessional attitude. Pls return paid amount on urgent or going to escalate it further
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 08, 2019
Its humble request to help me i.e. in getting cheated franchise fee amount from Morpheus Human Consulting.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 13, 2019
Now I'm at the bottleneck of my patience level, I'm not interested in continuing with Morpheus Human Consultancy. I want the refund immediately i.e. without any further delay.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 13, 2019
Even I think they are not bother about Indian consumer complaints forum as I first reported it on Oct 6, 2019 but still nothing done.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 15, 2019
Still nothing done i.e. after 10 day, it seems they lost their sense or not bother about individual complain.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Oct 19, 2019
How long should I wait for their mercy.
Updated by 2343-Roshan Kumar, Nov 04, 2019
How many years same will take

Comments

But even after so manoy days there isn't any revert, this is now height of torture and same reflect their unprofessional attitude.Pls return paid amount on urgent or going to esclate it further
Dear DTDC,
Tracking number- V55549574
Noida to Hyderabad (Toopran)
Delivery date- 9th oct.2019
Still not delivered,
Its humble request to help me i.e. in getting cheated by DTDC service
Already I done complain against the courier company but still have no solution
I send urgent courier by DTDC service on 9th oct 2019. Agent of DTDC courier Mr.Dileet Singh his contact no.is [protected] ensured me it will be delivered within 2days and he took extra money @1200 for courier, .but still not delivered today 13 Oct.2019.
Now I got a msg from DTDC that my parcel was delivered in Benglour what is going on with customers...Plzz help me n delivered it right address.ASAP

Return it for 2343 Roshan Kumar

+91 22 4064 9800 [Head Office]
    +971 4509 6884 [UAE]
    108, Sagar Palazio Complex, Sakinaka Junction, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Morpheus Human Consulting - deactivated morpheus id but paid amount not returned although active in september 2019