Mother Dairy
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

Mother Dairy Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Mother Dairy Complaints & Reviews

Hello today i purchased milk from mother dairy booth number 18787 and done the payment .
Buth the peraon is denied the payment was not recived .

Please find the upi transaction reference no and check .

Both transaction amount is 94 rupees transaction date 24/12/2020

Vivek kumar tripathi.
Mobile no [protected]
Dec 24, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly help us with your contact details. Kindly share your details with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. So that our team may reach out to you.

समान दुगने दाम में बेचते है। सामन होते हुए भी नहीं देते है।
    Dec 12, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to kindly share your concern in details with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. We also need your contact details & location of purchase as well. Kindly share all the details with us at consumer mail box. Then our team will connect with you soon.

Mother Dairy Team

This is regarding the Mother Dairy booth No-534 located in Malka Ganj, Delhi 110007. First of all the people in charge of...
      Purchased 3 kg mother dairy cow milk from a store nearby that smelled of kerosene oil. Had written a complaint to mother dairy...

I am sorry to mention that the staff employed at different mother dairy booths do not accept the currency issued by RBI.

Today at 10.15 A.M. at mother dairy booth No. 722, the staff deployed at the said booth has denied to accept the coins of Rs. 5/- and two coins of Rs. 1/- each.

You are requested to kindly instruct the concerned employee to receive the government currency.

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly share your contact details at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.Our team will soon get in touch with you for resolving your concern.

Mother Dairy Team

The milk that our mother Dairy is giving here, we notice that its milk is very liquidy, we have dout that it is adding water to its milk.last there was another guy he was very well but now days there was an another mother dairy worker he was very rude and moron type guy i requested you to take inspection fastest as can.
        The milk that our mother Dairy is giving here is very liquidy

Updated by Ujjwal Bhargaw
        The milk that our mother Dairy is giving here, we notice that its milk is very liquidy, we have dout that it is adding water to its milk.last there was another guy he was very well but now days there was an another mother dairy worker he was very rude and ### type guy i requested you to take inspection fastest as can.

Hi Ujjwal,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly email us your contact details & our senior authorities will get in touch with you soon for resolving your concern at the earliest.

Therefore we have raised your concern for the said booth but we request you to share your contact details with us so that we can get back to you.

Team Mother Dairy.
        You can share your details at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com

I purchased a product from mother dairy booth dilshad garden l pocket at 9:18pm I was on my way to home I checked that he...

Hi, I am pragya garg, from crossing republik ghaziabad.yesterday I purchased cow milk from mother dairy Boothno.15861, crossing republik ghaziabad and all my family members felt kerosene smell due to which I threw 2litres milk. Also, I want to complaint against attitude of booth owner as that guy is really very disgusting.If one see the date of the product, then he became so angry that he always used to say I have this product only... and don't take my product. Also he is so rude that he always said not to waste his time.
          So I want that mother dairy should check the quality or I will otherwise complaint in consumer court.
          Nov 21, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

please help us with your contact details share them at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. Our team will soon get back to you and will resolve your concern.

Mother Dairy Team

I got delivered mother cow milk 4 litre from milk basket and it taste like kerosene . I am living in Eros Sampoornam greater noida
            Nov 18, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to kindly email us your contact details & location of purchase at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. Our team will certainly get in touch with you and will resolve your concern at the earliest.

Mother Dairy Team.
            We purchased 2L from a routine vendor near our residence in I.P Extension, Patparganj area and faced the same issue. The kerosene taste remained after boiling and was also predominant in curd prepared from this particular batch of milk . We have had immense faith in the brand for so many years. It would be really unfortunate if we had to discontinue using the products of Mother Dairy because of their poor quality and mixture of toxins like kerosine. Please resolve this issue.

Mother Dairy Team

Mother dairy 357 employee behavior is very worst and quantity of milk is decrease every time of in one liter machine
              br...

The vendor of the booth no. 823 is very rude and is a fraud as I was buying milk and he told me that he does not have any change and he will not be able to give me milk when I insisted to give me milk he started abusing me. I have known this man as he fights a lot with people so I told him to keep the money and I will take the change later or will buy something else so he kept the money. The next day when I went to take the change he said that he doesn't know about any money what so ever and started to threaten me again so I went from there without saying anything else.
              Very rude person
              Will never buy from there
              Nov 02, 2020

Dear Consumer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com and our team will certainly reach out to you to resolve your concern.

Mother Dairy.
              Saurabh98789's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 4, 2020
              I have already given you my complaint and the person you should reach out to is the booth vendor.

As the onion prices are soaring these days, the mother dairy booth Operator # 81053 ( Greater Kailash part 2) is black marketing the onions to the roadside hawkers and putting a Out-Of-Stock board for the local residents . On being confronted he simply refuses and says that Onion is not coming from the main branch. Please look into the matter and stop this fraud which is happening in broad day light.
                Oct 26, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Mother Dairy Team.

Kindly email us your contact details to us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com & our team will attend you shortly.

Mother Dairy Team

Its been 3rd time wen safal shopkeeper at hari nagar is denied to give onions..its not written dat customer has to buy other things as well only onions cant b provided..this guy is very rude and always fight.it is not acceptable and we r not bagger we r paying
                  Shop no 651 safal store
                  Not able to buy things
                  Oct 17, 2020

Oct 17, 2020
                  Updated by charuvila pathrose Yesudas
                  Its not resolved do chk with complaint

Mother Dairy Team.

I have purchased Paneer from Mother Dairy Booth No. 331 on 05/10/2020 and use same on 09/10/2020 but found Paneer defected....

Today i visited aminabad rajasthali dda market opposite metro pillar no 365. There I saw the previous owner of safal mother diary booth no. 549 had illegally selling diary products after the takeover of the booth by the competent authority on the front gate of the booth.
                    Please take the necessary action at the earliest and oblige.
                    Sep 24, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Please check the image and take necessary action

We request you to kindly share your contact details with us and our team will soon get back to you. We request you to kindly email us your details at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Team Mother Dairy.

2 days back i brought a pack of rasmalai from mother dairy near my home, it was sour in taste, i informed the retailer he...

The Mother Diary Chach has become poisonous before the expiry date, lt has become Acid three days before expiry which is highly deplorable. Is mother diary playing with the life of the people? Is there any quality control of Mother Diary? This is highly disgusting and we all the consumers should ban Mottler product’s .

morality of
                      The Mother Diary Chach has become poisonous before the expiry date
                      Sep 13, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring to your notice that we have purchased 8 milk packets dated 6th september yesterday (7th september) which...