MTR Foods Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to MTR Foods

Having problems with MTR Foods?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTR Foods customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTR Foods

Karnataka

MTR Foods Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 7455

MTR Foods reviews & complaints(52)

The recently bought MTR hing had a piece of thread in it. Do you even do a quality check on your products? It is disgusting for a company like you, not to think about quality of your products. Adding pictures of what i found.
MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the occasion of "Raksha Bandhan" MTR India had conducted a contest on the official instagram page of "MTR Foods".
    Fortunately I was among one of the winners. After that they asked for sending address for which I cooperated too.

But now it's about to be 1 month and I haven't received any information regarding it. E.g:- When I am going to receive it ?

I had tried to contect them through comments, emails and DMs but they are not responding.
    Sep 15, 2022
    They connected me through DM.
    MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased MTR Khaman Dhoka Ready mix sometime back. and when i open the pack i found bugs inside it. Please find the photo and video attached for reference

Details:

MTR Khaman Dhoka Ready mix

LOT No: 22A10BL1
      MFD: 10.01.2022 14:59
      Expiry: Best before12 months from date of manufacture

Honestly, i didn't expect such a bad quality from such a famous brand.
      MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I bought 4 packs of the 3 minute Magic Masala Upma sachets, having bar code[protected]. To my utter dismay after getting two packs ready for consumption, found that it has way too excessive amount of salt. It is unfit for consumption and I felt it is important I escalate this matter. It seems there are no quality checks being done with the ready mix before it is packaged finally.
        MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been for lunch atleast 6-8 times, and have found that No coconut chutney is available, when asked, every time have same reason - Finished.
          We pay price to enjoy the south Indian food, which goes well with coconut chutney (dosa, vada, idly etc, )

It's disappointing to hear every time I have been here.

May be the management should resolve this...and manage better!
          MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buyed MTR gulab jamun packet i found 3-4 insects in it the packet was not expired
            Dear Sabiha Anjum,
            Greetings from MTR Foods!!!
            We are in receipt of your feedback dated[protected] pertaining to our product “MTR Gulab Jamun Mix" and have noted its contents.
            We at MTR treat the feedback of our customers with utmost respect and look into them very seriously.
            We request you to provide your complete address and mobile number to contact you and take further course of action.
            Also we request you to share the details such as Lot No. and Mfd. details to enable us in investigating the subject matter.

You can also write us on [protected]@mtrfoods.com or reach us at our toll free number

We thank you for writing to us and looking forward to your kind co-operation.
            Request you to continue patronage of MTR products.

Customer Care

I had recently bought MTR ready to eat packet - Khaman Dhokla. The date of Packaging was 07/2021. As soon as I opened I found 2 insects inside the packet.

I feel this is a very serious concern as it could harm my health had I not noticed it. It is very irresponsibility from the MTR team to not audit the packets properly before selling.

Kindly .ok into the matter. I need a compensation for it as it is matter of my health.

Sahana Sreedhar
              Dear Sahana Sreedhar,
              Greetings from MTR Foods!!!
              We are in receipt of your email dated[protected] pertaining to our product “MTR Khaman Dhokla" and have noted its contents.
              We thank you for writing to us and looking forward to your kind co-operation.
              Request you to continue patronage of MTR products.

Customer Care

Order placed on 14.11.2021 vide number MTRON76083 for 14 items not yet received. Shiprocket intimated that ID[protected] is LOST. Please send the items immediately.
                VIRABASAPPA MURNAL
                MOBILE [protected]
                MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Expiry claim pending since last 6 months with Mallamma Enterprises and amount of Rs 28390/- pending with SM Bapu Mahadevappa Doddappag. Expiry stock is lying with Mallamma Enterprises since more than 6 months . Same is communicated to BDO Uday Mudhol North region and ASM Bheemashankar N. No response from Mallamma Enterprises nor Company end.
                  MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Still issue is pending, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please note your 3 minute upma are just not worth eating. I had to throw them away as it was rancid and having slightly bitter taste. Batch 21B25C 22:55 of 25.02.2021. I had purchased 10 pouches of 60 g.m. each from D'Mart. Have thrown away 7 pouches after preparation, as were not worth consuming. 3 more left. Did not expect this from such a big brand. First time, I have had this worst experience from your brand.
                    Dear Sangeeta Panjabi,
                    Greetings from MTR Foods!!!

We are in receipt of your email dated[protected] pertaining to our product " MTR 3 minute veg upma & Majic Masala" and have noted its contents.

We request you to provide your contact number, Mail id & complete address, so that we can get in touch with you.
                    Also we request you to share product details i.e. Manufacturing Date & Lot No. to enable us investigate the subject matter.
                    Looking forward to your kind co-operation.
                    MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd

My consignment suppose to get delivered on 10 th as per your commitment, has still not been delivered.
                      Infuture, I do not wish to order .
                      J.Ramesh.
                      46 IT Expressway, Vijai Shanthi Aptmnts .Tower 20B.7.E.
                      Kelambakkam. Chennai 603103
                      [protected].
                      Order number 72459
                      MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very worst taste, y do u do such kind of food items 🤮🤢, once we tasted we will never buy again soo please make it tasty next time or else u r company will fall to a big loss
                        Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback. We would request you to get in touch with our Customer Feedback Cell on Toll Free Number[protected], or email us at [protected]@mtrfoods.com along with your contact & address details to understand the nature of your grievance.

MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd

I have ordered two products from your website with order-ID MTRON65741.The order has been cancelled by the merchant and while tracking the order I got information that the product is returned. I want know about the refund amount. When it will credit to my account? It's mentioned that within 15 days it will reflect in my account. But I did not get any information about it and no money is credited to my account from your side. I am attaching the screenshot for your reference. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hello sir
                            I have ordered food items online from your site. due to covid lockdown I haven’t received my package.kindly return me the amount.
                            My order id is MTRON65019
                            MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we have refunded the amount to you as we have already shared the refund details by mail, kindly check your bank statement.

regards
                            customer care

For the first time, the rava idli mix I bought recently is giving idlis which are more like a paste.
                              MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hence I want to return and get the reimbursement.

We found an insect inside the powder .
                                Apr 14, 2021
                                Updated by Vedasini A
                                As we open the pocket we saw many insects .

MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd

I was eating MTR Tomato Rice and chipped my tooth. Beware when consuming this product. I told them and they are not taking responsibility for my tooth. I had bitten into a crunchy object and my tooth cracked on the back molar (edge). I want to be reimbursed for all the items I have purchased from them still in my pantry as well as this box which chipped my tooth. They are not helping me at all.
                                  MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the last one year I'm eating your sambar powder, but this time I ordered it from Flipkart it seems to be fake copy of your product, it is bitter in taste when I cooked seems like I'm consuming poison, it lead to the food poisoning, going to complaint in the consumer court with sample collected .
                                    Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback. We would request you to get in touch with our Customer Feedback Cell on Toll Free Number[protected], or email us at [protected]@mtrfoods.com with details of the products (lot no. and MFD ) along with your contact & address details to understand the nature of your grievance.

Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback. We would request you to get in touch with our Customer Feedback Cell on Toll Free Number[protected] or email us at [protected]@mtrfoods.com with details of the products (lot no. and MFD ) along with your contact & address details to understand the nature of your grievance.

MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd

Found insect pupae in puliyogare powder purchased in september 2020 from dmart, rt nagar, bengaluru.

MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd

One of the mtr tomato rice powder i bought has comparatively less quantity than the other packs and i weighed it and it was less than 50g. The pack is not opened or does need have any hole in the packet yet its of less quantity.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from MTR Foods!!! Awaiting your contact details & product details, request you to email us at [protected]@mtrfoods.com it will help us understand the nature of your grievance.

MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd
                                        I found a stone-like object and cracked my tooth in their tomato rice. I found others who also have the same issues on this website with other items from them. I want my money back for my items.