[Resolved]  Motorola Mobility — Moto cellphone

Hello I would like to speak to someone regarding a repair and/or replacement of my Motorola phone. This is been an ongoing ordeal which was initiated in February 2016. I shipped the device and was told it would be replaced, then was informed that it would not be replaced. I requested the device be returned and have spent the last 9 months going back and forth with associates. I was promised the phone was being shipped back, that has never happened. I was promised return phone calls, that has not happened. I finally received an email that the phone was lost by Motorola. However; there has been no word on how the loss will be resolved. I purchased an expensive Motorola smartphone and have suffered the loss of this phone by Motorola. Please, I need to speak to someone to have this issue resolved. Thank you[protected].
Feb 26, 2017
Jan 22, 2017

Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 26, 2017
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response
Hi Jay,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support
    Motorola Mobility
    1908
    Motorola Mobility Phone
    +91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    Motorola Mobility Address
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002