[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — moto g6

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Yudith on Dec 20, 2018
I'm Yudith.I Bought Moto G6 On July2018 after 4months while I'm Working On It rebooted as many Times and Moto G6 Went Dead.So I Went To multiple Mobile Care As Customer Care Adviced And Gave My Moto G6 To Check The Problemal And showed My Invoice bill For Warranty.After That They went Inside And Dismantled it and said That water Is all Over The Phone, I knew that 100% that I Had No water Problem Like That.After That They showed a part of the Phone I don't know that's My Phone's part or not, I can't see Clearly They said There was water all around it and they said That warranty Will Not be applicable For That Issue.As Such I don't Care About Warranty I need My Phone At Any Cost.I said do anything To make my phone work, As I Said They Made it out of warranty for Cheap Money.After That they issued A bill or paper With details, terms and conditions.And Then They told They will call Me within 1or 2 days.No Calls Were There So I called them 2days they were irresponsible.On First day they mailed me at 7pm something that Moto g6 is ready for pick I was Happy.So The Next Morning I called them to know bill but they said my mobile is not ready That they are checking on it I Was Angry On that Time and asked Them About the mail They Sent.Then they replied Casually that I was a mistake.As for My Opinion, No Good Companies or service centres do not send mail until the work is finished.As So The day Went with no hope for my Moto g6.The next morning I called they told they told it has a mother board problem so they can't fix it they told me to get my phone from there and they also suggested that they can fix it but it will 60%cost of the mobile.Still I have not Bought My phone I dono what to do??Too disappointed On Motorola and it's service centres.Still My Moto g6 is 5months old Thinking of Charging a case on Motorola product..

moto g6
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2019

[Dec 21, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2018
Hi Yudith,

Sorry to hear that.

Please email us at [email protected] referring to this post.

Our team will assist you ahead.

Gagan

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - moto g6