[Resolved]  Motorola Mobility — moto z2 force / part is not available in service center after 20 days

I had submitted my phone on 31 may 2019 in moto authorize service center noida sec 15 they said the part is not available at the same then after 7 days my phone will be repaired ..bt after 7 days the still said the campony didnt send any part part over there .after 7 days still the same nd the didnt give me any satisfied answer from their side . now i want my phone get repaired as well as an one date ...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2019

[Jun 19, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by annu Bhardwaj Jun 19, 2019 the job sheet uploaded please check the attechment

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Jun 20, 2019 Hi Annu,

Thank you for sharing us the Job Sheet copy. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us another email with a brief overview of your issue along with the device IMEI and your contact number to [protected]@motorola.com for us to further investigate and assist you accordingly.

Best regards,
Motorola Support
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Motorola Mobility
    Motorola Mobility Phone
    +91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    Motorola Mobility Address
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002