[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — turbo charging not connecting

108, Indrapuri colony indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Priyank Mamar on Mar 16, 2019
I went to motorola service centre at yashwant plaza indore and they changed my charging socket but then also my phone is not connecting turbo charging... And they charged me 850 rupees and then also i didn't get my solution and i want my money back or i want my charging should be make it clear amyway... If this could not be done then i will register an fir against motorola service centre

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 16, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Hi Priyank, We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us an email with a brief overview of your issue along with the device IMEI and your contact number to [protected]@motorola.com.
Motorola Support
Updated by Priyank Mamar, Apr 03, 2019
I went to motorola service centre and i told them about the charging problem of my phone which was actually connecting and then disconnecting .. and they told me that the charging socket have to be change which will cost me of 850 then i said ohk but after repairing the socket the mobile was not showing turbo charging even the mobile is getting full in 10 -11 hours .. i want my repair charges refund as the service centre make me fool of changing charger socket ...
My mobile is Moto g 4 plus and
IMEI number are - [protected] and [protected]
And my contact number is [protected]

turbo charging not connecting

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - turbo charging not connecting