Motorola Solutions — Moto g4 plus : ghost touch problem

I had bought the moto g4 plus on 28th September 2016 and from that time I am facing this ghost touch problem. Already gave to service centre for repair 2 times but still the same problem is happening. The service centre is delaying the delivery of the phone which is given for repairing more than the said time. Very worst service I had ever seen in my life. You better shut down the damn company and go sell the vegetables but I think that too will be difficult for you.

[Jan 28, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Sesha,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support
Same problem with Ghost touch after 4 months. Looking on Moto forum there are 100's of others with the same problem. Factory reset is not the solution for most. Send in for repair and wait or spend $24.99 and get another phone then return the phone with the problem.

Motorola Solutions Phone
    +91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Solutions Address
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001