[Resolved] Motorola Solutions — Motorola service center very bad management

Narayan Peth Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 roshan06y
Hi team,

Below is the summary of my phone at service center and their worst service. please help me in getting my device it's 2 month they are not giving the device.

1.initially, i have encountered battery issue my phone was not charging and registered the case with jobid amspue005922. i came to know they have changed the motherboard and after 15 days i got my phone and the battery problem was solved.

2. from the same day i encountered voice issue at receiver side. again i registered the case with service centre but they kept my phone with them without any new jobid for a week then i contacted you guys and came to know the jobid was closed. then after a long arguing with them they have given me new jobid and again provided me new jobid amspue006626 they have changed the motherboard saying the first one was faulty. then i got my phone after another 15 days.

3. i got my phone dated 25/jun/2016 at 5:00 pm. i have checked for battey and voice the problem have been solved. but when i reached home i encountered new issues.

· 1. headphone jack not working.
· 2. motion gesture not working at times.
· 3. adhesive screen comes out
· 4. degradation in camera quality.

Once i have submitted my phone at care center pune narayan peth they are asking me to wait for another 12 days which is impossible. these people are taking customers for granted.

Awaiting to hear from you people.

Warm regards,
Roshan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2016
Why is this resolved without any action. I need update on this.

[Jul 09, 2016] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Roshan,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support.
I have mailed the issue. Please respond at the earliest.

+91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Motorola Solutions - Motorola service center very bad management