[Resolved] Motorola Solutions — Regarding moto g4 plus rear camera glass

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 piush srivastava
After purchase of moto g4 plus, in just 3 month rear camera glass get so much scratches on glass.so that rear camera photos get completely blurred image.camera quality is just worst.i had back cover installed to protect glass but still get scratches.my four friends have moto g4 plus, they all having same issues.rear camera glass quality is not up to standard.
I went to moto service centre and they are not even ready to listen to the problem.they said this is customer mishandling and it doesn't come under warranty.It is to be considered that mishandling can be done by one or two not by all but this phone has same kind of problem with most no of people possessing.kindly resolve my problem and replaced it as soon as as possible.

Piush srivastava
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017
Neither they called me nor they emailed me any solution.they are just saying complaint resolve without any hearing.this is a slap on the face of common people.

[Feb 25, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by piush srivastava, Feb 27, 2017
Neither Motorola solution customer support called me nor they emailed me any solution till date.and my complaint status is showing as resolved.this is very ridiculous.please take action as soon as possible

Comments

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

Motorola Support
Once the glass of rear camera is changed in service centre now again it's having scratch on glass but the service centre does not change it in guarantee period they say only once it's change, its Ur handset mistake u have to change it its Ur handset mistake and my phone is in guarantee this is fraud u done with customers in warranty if it not breaks then u have to change it without questioning...

+91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Motorola Solutions - Regarding moto g4 plus rear camera glass