[Resolved] Motorola Solutions — Service time is too long (Its been more than one month and still no response)

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 [email protected] on Jun 21, 2017
I purchase moto g4 in january 2017 so my phone is under service warranty. My phone has display issue on 23 may 2017 i went to max mobile care (B2x) pitampura delhi and they submit my phone for the service on 23 may 2017 and receipt number is [protected] said it takes maximum 15 days. I call them after 15 days they said that my phone is not repair because company did not send them repairing parts. Thats why they are not able to repair.. I call them on the daily basis they are not giving me any positive response. And said still phone is not repaired..

Service time is too long (Its been more than one month and still no response)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2017
Service center contact number 9999266600, even i had attached the receipt already. And they have not call me and not have taken any step to resolve the problem.

[Jun 21, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Jun 21, 2017
i dont have their mail id but we have the website www.motorolasolutions.com

Comments

Sir
I give a moto g5+mobile phone in your bhubneswar service center from 8 April it has been 3 months they don't repair it and talking like a nonsense way with us please kindly give information about my phone when it will be repaired..immediately no[protected]
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017
Hi Archana,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

-Motorola Support
Hi Sweta,

We’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Motorola Support
I purchase Moto G4+.My phone is under service warranty. My phone getting switch off as some body rings me. I went to Motorola service center KOA -001 -SUPREME ELECTRONICS CCI, Address 352, SHOPPING CENTER GUMANPURA, Kota(Rajasthan) and they submit my phone for the service on 22.07.2017 and receipt number is SRKOA[protected] said it takes maximum 7 days. I call them after 10 days they said that my phone is not repair .I call them on the daily basis they are not giving me any positive response. And said still phone is not repaired..

+91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Motorola Solutions - Service time is too long (Its been more than one month and still no response)