[Resolved]  MTR Foods — complaint against salesman of mtr

I owe a retail store with the name of m/s takkar kirana merchants with the address - opp. Anupam cineplex, main market, city - kichha, district - udham singh nagar, state - uttarakhand.
Mtr company’s salesman had visited to our store near by diwali app.in the month of october (2017) and had taken order of gulabjamun only of 24pcs. Total..
But he sent us total 60pcs of that..
I told the distributor that it was not the order given by us. But salesman gave order of 5boxes total to distributor..
I asked then to take back these and called up saleman but he didn’t even reverted me, also not picked up my calls.
And have never visited our store from the october (2017)
Do the company have made any selected dates for saleman to visit the stores?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2018
My complaint have been sought out. I recieved call within2 days from the company and he was coperative in nature and we got till the situation.

[Mar 21, 2018] MTR Foods customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MTR Foods Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018 Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your feedback. We would request you to get in touch with our Customer Feedback Cell on Toll Free Number[protected], or email us at [protected]@mtrfoods.com with your contact details to enable us to do further in this regard.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care
MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I want immediate actions on my complaint

MTR Foods
    MTR Foods Phone
    MTR Foods Address
    No.1, 2nd & 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Inner Ring Road, Ejipura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047