[Resolved] Mts — Mblaze disconnected still getting bill

Barrackpore, West Bengal, West Bengal, India
 parthatx
Hello. My mblaze number [protected] was deactivated on 16th March. And my bill for feb- march of Rs. 922 was paid by the due date. Still I got a new bill of Rs. 181. While cancellation I had enquired from customer services that will there be any more bills to be paid, but they assured me that 922 was the last and final bill to be paid. I had enquired the same from MTS mini store (Rakhi Communication, Barrackpore) They also told the same. I've not even plugged in the device after 15th March but still I've received a bill. When I emailed customer care their reply was " Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to MTS.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

You have expressed your concern in the email dated Sun, 19th April '2015 regarding MTS number [protected] about service disconnection, we would like to inform you that on behalf of your request number 1496445, your services have been temporarily deactivated since 20-MAR-15.

We would be sharing the final bill of full and final outstanding amount in the next month. We would request you to kindly pay the same for processing the request of permanent disconnection.

If you require further assistance please do get back to us. We would be glad to assist you.

Thanking you,
Shweta Bharti
MTS Customer Care".
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-12 09:01:39

[Apr 21, 2015] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I'm raja
My mts number [protected] jan i face so many connectivity issue and i inform so many times to mts Cus cae but i get replied systems not update and call cut during speaking i paid my feb2015 bill and i want to request disconnect the mts by call but they didn't reply try to brain wash me so i have move to mts store to deactivate my mts on 27th friday they assure me they surely deactivate my mts mblaze wifi dongle i ask bill and cancellation evidence but they give bill only and i have mts final bill settled but next month i receive bill of 1122rs still now i get 1734rs and advocate notice 20 above msgs so plz friend don't buy fraud = MTS... if it still continue i take legal action towards mts wait and see...

2092