Mts — Unnecessary bill rising

SIR,
MY NAME: R.LOGANATHAN
EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.com
datacard no:[protected]
i brought mts tongle on 8/5/2014its cost rs .1000 ( one thousand rupees), its activate on 9/5/2014, same day called sales person usb tongle doesnt work properly, they said i will come and rectifify. they came after two days, they tried network but they couldnt solve the problem, they said you complaint customercare. i complaint on 13/5/2014 complaint no :MAY/3944, i wait two days nobody call me, i call customercare they said we forwarded to technical department soon call you, after two days technical person come to my home at around 7.30pm. he search network availability in outside the house, he said i will report to technical department tommorow. but didnt received any call from mts upto 30/5/2014, in between the time i call customercare regularly they repeated answer ( technical department will call you) 30/5/14 afternoon call from technical departmet, they said we search your area network availability is indoor speed : 0.213mbs, outdoor speed :0.429mbs, also there is more conjestion on your area. i immedietly said please deactivate my datacard. my deactivition complaint taken on 1/6/2014 request no:3854773. my datacard deactivated on 7/6/2014. but i received sms from mts billing department, your bill amount is rs. 833 due 18/6/2014
i called customercare, said i not enjoying your network service then how i pay bill amount, but they said you must pay. after that one collection excutive called me on 17/6/2014 mr.vasanth ([protected]) in my business hours of 12 pm he using a rubbies words for the bill amount, i totally uppset. please consider my case how to handle this problem. thanking you

[Jun 18, 2014] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

they r the worst in behavior as well as in service. Now you have receive a legal notice from their side, that you have cheating him & force you to pay the bill amount. Please go on consumer court.

2089