Agarwal Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Agarwal Packers & Movers

Having problems with Agarwal Packers & Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Agarwal Packers & Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Agarwal Packers & Movers

Delhi

Agarwal Packers & Movers Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Agarwal Packers & Movers reviews & complaints(997)

***Bade Bhaiya - Agarwal P & M - Urgent - Delay in Delivery - GC - 4835850***

I gave my Bike to the Nagpur Team on Jan 21, 2023. I was expecting a delivery today so I contacted Hyderabad Team and they told me Nagpur Team has not placed my Bike yet. It's been 4 days and Bike is still in Nagpur. Very Bad experience with Bade Bhaiya group.

Today, I took a leave and have not gone to the office just to receive my Bike. Now again, I have to take one.

Please escalate this to upper Management and take necessary action against whoever is responsible for this.

I want my Bike by 2 PM tomorrow so that I can receive it before going to the office. If not, I will give very bad reviews in every online platform and will take necessary action against Bade Bhaiya group and will never take your service going forward,

Try to understand the urgency of this matter. I want reply to my email before 4 PM today with the resolution and promise of delivery by tomorrow.
Agarwal Packers & Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir,

I have booked agarwal packers and Movers for shifting my house holds from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I have paid insurance amount for my goods as well.
    They delivered the products in damaged condition.
    When asked for claims they asked for original invoice but when checked in their terms and conditions page on their official website it was nowhere mentioned that a consumer have to provide original invoice.br...

We had lost one packet worth more than Rs5000 during transfer of goods and also charged an extra amount of Rs3500 for unloading. Same reported to an official on the same day. Sent many mails to their customer care. Not replying properly.
    Consignment No.- GCGOA[protected]

Broke my goods while transoorting from Gurgaon to Kolkata. Now they are saying goods aren't insured so they can't do anything. While booking on phone customer representative didn't discuss any such option and when I asked her she said all goods damage are the responsibility of APML. How can I know there is a separate insurance unless their people tell me? Also when they told all goods are their responsibility and nothing will happen i obviously assumed everything is covered. After damaging goods worth thousands of rupees they are shirking from their responsibility.

We shipped our household items from Bangalore to Vadodara and took extra insurance of goods by paying Rs. 15000 extra . On receipt of carton boxes received, their labour/helpers unpacked items and some items were found broken. We clicked pictures and sent to their Customer care . Their immediate response was to refund us Rs. 2000. After few more exchanges and explaining value of our goods which were damaged as approx. 20, 000. they agreed to pay only Rs.7500 and tome of the mail written by their Zonal head seems that we are idle and have no other Task but to just exchange mails .

For this reason, where they do not know how to respect customer and give them their right due, I decided to go ahead with this complaint .

Not able to attach pictures and mail exchanges here because of format and file size restriction .All documents available with us .
        They are offering me 2500 after damaging my goods also. While booking they will lie about covering everything and when goods are damaged they will make excuses like dents are not covered.

Recently I moved my house goods through Agarwal Packers and Movers from Roha to Nira. I received the invoice for the amount I paid. However, on invoice it is written that this invoice is computer generated and hence signature is not required. But law mandates that if business turnover is above 10 crore e-invoice with digital signature is mandatory. I didn't receive that invoice with digitally signed....

Delivery team just dumped the shipment in disassembled condition at delivery point. I was promised that it is part of their services to assemble product. When I refused to sign delivery note, they promised to refund if I arrange a carpenter locally as they didn't had team at Putttur my native. Finally they washed their hands saying assembling not covered. My question is why did they promise twice and didn't keep the promise.
          Oct 15, 2022
          Updated by subramanya18
          GC# GCBNG[protected]
          Oct 15, 2022
          Updated by subramanya18
          I spent Rs 2000 for assembly for carpenter and didn't get refund even after promising. Completely betreyed.

Irresponsibility from Agarwal packers and movers. They have completely damaged all goods and they are not properly responding. They have charged so much for transportation and Giving 3k for compensation. I would like to proceed legally. Two wheeler board got bent. No one visited after transportation. Workers were supposed to fit the bed, because of bed legs damage they didnt fit any thing and left. Per person they demanded Rs. 500. Now these guys are giving Rs. 3000. Such a worst service.

I booked Agarwal Packers and movers (https://www.agarwalpackers.com/) for inter-city shifting of household items within Delhi on September 19. I also made an advance payment of Rs. 2000. The movement was supposed to happen on September 30 (Friday). I received a call at 7:30 pm on Sep 29 that they could not get a vehicle for the shifting and asked us to shift after few days. We were shocked by such lack of professionalism from a company known for its service.
              Obviously, we had to vacate the house the next day so we made alternate arrangement. But we felt totally harassed and traumatized by the behaviour of the sales person who was rude and was not ready to listen to our request. On the contrary, the sale person created a lie that we had cancelled the order. I have all the call records from the person who cancelled the order. I have requested for refund of my money as well but there is no action taken. I would like to take legal action against the company for causing mental stress and loss due to their unprofessional behavior.

I have booked for a city shift from Mumbai to Bangalore on 09.04.2022 and paid an advance amount of Rs.5150/-. It was agreed that Agarwal P&M will pack and shift my items on 15.04.2022. But, on the day of shifting (15th April) around 12.00 noon they informed that they wont turn up for the shifting as the vehicle broke down. The advance paid is not given back yet.

I have followed up multiple times through mails and calls but no action has been taken by Agarwal packers and movers. Because they cancelled on the day of my shifting, I had to search for another packers and movers on the same day and had to stay in a hotel for that day. The hotel expenses came for around 3000+ too.

I want Agarwal packers and movers to refund 5100+3500+any compensation for the loss, time, stress and difficulties that I have gone through because of their cancellation and irresponsiveness to my queries.

I have moved my house hold stuffs from pune to mumbai and that included dismantling and assembling of double bed as well as wardrobe. But once the items are delivered to mumbai they are not assembling the double bed and wardrobe. This shows the unprofessional behavior of staff. Please stick to your commitment as we have paid you as per that. Kindly look after my query on priority else i have to take further steps in this regard.

My consignment is stuck in Delhi. Their customer support is saying they don’t have vehicle for Pune

Our dining table with glass top was damaged during movement from greater noida to kottayam, kerala.

The claims department after taking details for settlement is not responding.

This is a serious issue & we expect professionalism from a reputed company like APML.

Abraham John

Pasted below are copies of email correspondence.

Re:[## 1653035 ##] CLAIM...

Kindly revert me and cleare my dues with you.

Details are given below

1. 3 Nos cealing fan installation charges
                      2. 1 nos TV and DTH installation charges
                      3. 1 nos AC installation charges
                      4. 1 nos water guser installation charges
                      5. 1 nos water purification system installation charges

All above items are mention in quotation for Installation and uninstalling but all items are only uninstalling by your team and after when I ask for installation your team at Rajkot they can't install my above items after then same are install by me so we are requesting to you please give my pending amount which is already in your account.

Last 1 month I can fallow up

Kindly revert me and cleare my dues with you.

Details are given below

1. 3 Nos cealing fan installation charges
                        2. 1 nos TV and DTH installation charges
                        3. 1 nos AC installation charges
                        4. 1 nos water guser installation charges
                        5. 1 nos water purification system installation charges

I had a consignment signed with Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd. to move my household items from Cochin to Bangalore. Below are the consignment details.

Consignment No. - GCCOH[protected]
                          PickUp Date - 29/08/2022
                          Delivery Date - 04/09/2022

I had to face a lot of inconvenience during the delivery of items in the destination Bangalore.
                          The given date of delivery was on September 3rd, but it was...

After collecting money for direct transfer of good from Hyderabad to bhubaneshwar. The goods were transferred in shared basis. After connecting with Operational manager he didn’t agree to return money back for shared transfer

I'm writing with respect to my consignment (GCBNG[protected] which was picked up on 27.08.22 and delivered on 05.09.22. I had sent 10 pieces (7 cartons, 2 pcs of furniture, 1 scooter) from Bangalore to be delivered in Thrissur, but I have only received 9 pieces in total, with 1 carton missing (Box no. 7). I have been in contact with Ravi Singh in Bangalore and Rohit Shukla in Coimbatore, and I still haven't received any details on the whereabouts of my missing package or when I will receive it.

Within the delivered boxes there are a few damaged items as well despite of their packaging, that I should be compensated for.

I'm really disappointed in their service and lack of care for their customers.

GC NO[protected]

I had to shift my household items from Jodhpur to Ranchi and the date of booking is 8/7/2022.

Though most of the items reached Ranchi, I have not received 2 wooden chairs of dining table.

Ranchi office is saying that the items have not left Jodhpur.

The claims dept just picks up the call and asks for the details then assures me that they will call back with an update but they never do that.

Many times nobody picks up the call.

It has been almost a month now and yet no update.

It is good I got my shifting done from Agarwal packers, because I have come to know today that the house near Dwarka, Delhi where I lived, was I shifting yesterday, they had to move from Dwarka Delhi to Noida sector 62, What happened to them, I did not even imagine that this could happen. Their similarities disappeared on the way and they still do not thank god that I got to know or else I too could have been a victim of this accident.br...