Municipal Corporation Chennai — not receiving my order

Aizawl, Aizawl District, Mizoram, India
 Lalhmangaihsanga on Feb 17, 2019
My order Tracking Number:EH[protected]SG from Banggood expected delivery date is 15th Feb/2019 and I'm not receiving my order till date. The tracking information I have got latest is "India, KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS, Record itemcustoms information (Inb), A, KOL" on Feb 08, 2019 14:44.

I knew that my order was held by custom in Kokota and please let me know the necessary import regulations and tariffs.

not receiving my order

[Feb 18, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lalhmangaihsanga, Feb 20, 2019
Dear sr/madam

My order tracking number:eh[protected]sg from banggood expected delivery date is 15th feb/2019 and i'm not receiving my order till date. The tracking information sence feb 4, 2019 recorded item customs. I have got latest is "india, kolkata foreign ems, record item customs information (Inb), a, kol" on feb 08, 2019 14:44.

I knew that my order was held by custom in kokota and please let me know the necessary import regulations and tariffs.

Lalhmangaihsanga chhangte

Contact : [protected] / [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Lalhmangaihsanga, Feb 24, 2019
23 Feb, 2019. I did not get my order. Please release my parcel.

not receiving my order

Comments

Dogs population increases and dogs are chassis public and children.Dogs are biting people and childrens.so people and childrens are panicked.this problem is accour for many times

Address anna nagar, korukkupet, chennai 600021

manickam manickam's reply, Feb 16, 2019
Navalar street
We have street dog which is entering to the apartment and the same is infected.
We have children s and kids below 1 year.

So request you to take immediate action.

Our address