Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Chennai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Tamil Nadu

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Municipal Corporation of Chennai reviews & complaints page 3

Cat making babies inside houses and causing nuisance to the residents

Address : No 14/33 Hydergarden 4th st krishnadoss road Perambur Chennai 12

Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Do you have video or photo
Evidence??!!

After the drainage pipe work is done, the roads have become awfully bad. Residents are unable to get out of home, especially when it rains. The roads are full of potholes, muddy and slippery. Elders are not going to hospital for their regular check up. Apparently, the work has been done by the local Pammal counsellor Mr. Jagan. He hasn't visited the streets after repeated complaints.

In the city of chennai at redhills padiyanallur in 5th street of jothinagar, there are too much stray dogs. The menace is so bad that it keep chasing everyone who passes-by irrespective whether walking or in bikes or car. It’s extremely difficult to just walk on foot for the fear of the dogs. Appreciate if the corporation can assign some dog catchers to get rid of the stray dogs.

Hi..i am resident of kelambakkam, near rajini farm house..there are nearly ten stary dogs creating so much noise and disturbing the entire residence...kindly do the needful to remove them ..those dogs are not allowing anyother persons to move around.kids are finding difficult to play.

I am a resident of TVK Nagar, Peravallur, Chennai-600082 locality. I would like to bring to your attention about the rising menace of stray dogs in our locality. Stray dogs in our streets causing trouble on a constant basis. Howling and barking during day and nights causing disturbance to the residents. Accidents are happening since they are colliding with vehicles resulting in injury to the humans as well as the dogs. Kids are scared to go out by sudden outbursts of these dogs. The residents of our locality would greatly appreciate your intervention and prompt action in this matter.

I am a resident of Kovilambakkam locality. I would like to bring to your attention about the rising menace of stray dogs in our locality. Stray dogs in our streets causing trouble on a constant basis. Howling and barking during day and nights causing disturbance to the residents. Traffic accidents are happening since they are colliding with vehicles resulting in injury to the humans as well as the dogs. Kids are scared to go out by sudden outbursts of these dogs. The residents of our locality would greatly appreciate your intervention and prompt action in this matter.

Opposite to my house 10 stray dogs are there inside a house. They are not leaving any one inside the street. Creating problems who ever enters the stree. Also we can't able to sleep peacefully all the dogs keep on barking whole the day. So please take necessary action on that house owner. We requested them but they are not listening to us.

There are 15 dogs in my area and at night they were fighting together and creating sounds that disturbs sleeping and one day during the fight one dog was killed and scaring night shift working people.Kindly resolve it....

There are around 15 dogs in our street.
                At night they're all barking, howling and fighting which disturbs everyone's sleep.
                Since it's mating season, all male dogs cornering female dogs and abuse even female dog is pregnant.
                No one could pass through bike, dogs are attacking riders
                We couldn't let kids play outside, sometimes dogs are trying to attack them
                Please do the needful

In the k-block of Annanagar east, there are too much stray dogs. The menace is so bad that it keep chasing everyone who passes-by irrespective whether walking or in bikes or car. It’s extremely difficult to just walk on foot for the fear of the dogs. Appreciate if the corporation can assign some dog catchers to get rid of the stray dogs.

In my street one poor indie dog was died in Chennai omr -Thoraipakkam can anyone suggest me how to dispose that one or give me some helpline number to dispose that indie

Address:New Sri nagar street, Thoraipakkam, Chennai.
                    Landmark :Opposite to geetham hotel road, Near to habibi hotel ....

I am writing this after so much of tolerance to the excess nuisance created day in and day out by the neighborhood dogs and Street dogs in our locality, which has forced us to keep all doors and windows shut and not only that it also halts our sleep at night and daily essential works like studying especially during exams ! I know animals are not our enemies but on the other side in spite of requesting our neighbours numerous times to keep their pets in control, nothing has changed, rather the nuisance is increasing day by day. Please look into the matter and take necessary steps to decrease the nuisance created. I will be highly obliged .

Sir i am from purasaiwakam police quaters... In our quaters there is lot of street dogs is roaming around... We cant able to walk or get our dog out for walking... A female dog which recently came from somewhere is making lot of headache and making other male dogs to come to our quaters... Kindly provide us a dog catcher vechile and clear those street dogs sir... Thank you sir

Yesterday 5 dogs chased me and my wife and we were almost killed. Due to luck we escaped. Stray dogs are threatening in our area. There is more than 10 dogs in our nelvayal street alone. Pls do anything

Velachery corporation team dug out the area in front of my house to carry out rainwater drainage repairs sometime end of May'22. It has been 3 months now and the pit is still open. We residents of the area are impacted due to heavy sewage smell and mosquitoes and this would lead to dangerous diseases like Malaria/Dengue and water borne too. Kindly take necessary action to complete the work ASAP....

Hello ! My name is Geetha ! I'm living in Govinda samy street, Perambur, Chennai 600011. Today the corporation dog catchers have cought a pet dog of my neighbour without the permission of the owner! It is not a stray dog and it clearly has a collor in the neck! Owner was not available at that time ! This is bad! Those people cannot just catch a pet dog ! Even if the dog is a trouble you people cannot take it without the permission of the owner! I'm living in the same street and the dog has not given any trouble to us! Kindly give the dog back ! Dog's name is vasi! Fawn colour medium size dog with a collor! Please leave him in this address- govinda samy street, Perambur, Chennai 600011

Municipal Corporation Of Chennai — Street Dog Issue - Chikkaraypuram

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am living in Chikkarayapuram, kundrathur, Near Sri Muthukumaran college. There are surrounding ten (15+) stray dogs are big troubles to the public and make nuisance sounds at night and also we are afraid it may infect our kids and not only that, it chases away the occupants of the vehicle and bites them
                            So please capture these dogs immediately and make this area a quiet area.

Thanking...
                            Hi Sir/Madam,

I'm Sree Ram, residing in Adambakkam address as mentioned below. We have been facing continuous problem with street dogs in our area. There are more than 7 dogs causing below issues
                            1) Continuous barking at midnight and early morning
                            2) ### in parking and entrance
                            3) Not feeling safe as dogs surround while returning from st. Thomas mount station to home
                            4) Small kids are afraid to play...

I am Kasthuri. Previous week corporation dog vechicle drop out one dog. That dog very new to this street. That dog looks aggressive behavior.. It will bark and run behind every bike. Riders facing so much problem because of that dog. Everyone will throw up a stone at that dog. It wil hurt dog lovers like me.. Please catch that dog as soon as possible.. That dog at 40 feet road Lakshmi Nagar porur.. Please catch as soon as possible.
                            Still problem not resolved... The dog bite severe one person in my street.. dog at no 14, near Balamurugan store, 40 feet road, Lakshmi Nagar Porur Chennai -116. Please catch that dog as soon as possible..

I am residing in Jayabharatham st, Kodambakkam, ch-24.

There are plenty of Dogs which are roaming in the street and always crying one after the other in the night, .

All the nights we are missing the sleep because of this crying sound which is disgusting. There are dog supporters in the same street who is against that, But please make then understand and catch the Dogs.

Please treat this as my...