Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Chennai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Chennai reviews & complaints (2259)

Dear team

I am staying at thangavel nagar, cross street, kaddappa road, kolathur, 600099, about 10 to 20 dogs...

Dear Team,

I'm residing at perumbakkam, 2nd anthoniar street. Here am facing issues with street dogs and pigs.
Our peace of mind and health is disturbed due to pigs. It makes sound round the clock from morning till night. Unable to sleep with its noise even during night time. It also spreads lot of dangerous diseases.
Street dogs also increase day by day.
Requesting to take immediate action on the same for peaceful and healthier life.

Hope my voice and request is heard and awaiting for the action immediately.

Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am K.K.Hariharan, Shruthi flats, Flat no.9, New No.105, Big Street, Triplicane, Chennai-600005.There are almost 15 stray...

Dear Sir, I am . In my street 20 street dog is sitting in steps and giving much trouble to our family. It is a diseased dog. My children are so afraid to cross that dog. Daily they are going to scholl with big problem. The dog is not going and it is barking all the time. So painful to us. Kindly help us by sending dog catchers to catch the dog. K. Venkatasubbaiah, 10/22 border thottam,
    Mount Road,

I am Ameem staying at Chitlapakkam, Chennai.. There are lots and lots of Stray dogs in my area. it create...
      There are over 15-20 dogs in our street, barking and chasing all day long and night. have destroyed the peace and quiet of...
      More than 6 stray dogs in our small street on Mmda mathur 56th st. Given so many complaints but no action taken. not able...

Too many stray dogs on Jethnagar first main Road. Vinayagam street and Nainiappan street. My 90 year old father not able to sleep due to dogs barking all night long and also chasing walkers and cyclists

We have lot of stray dogs (more than 15 dogs) in our area. The dogs are very violent and chasing 2/3/4 wheelers and pose a serious threat to all localities. yesterday, it was chased our new tenant and he got bitten by it.
        Also, the dogs are coming inside the apartment and sleeping in parking area. If we are trying to move them outside, they are trying to bite us.
        Almost every night, all the dogs are barking very loudly and no one able to sleep.
        I request you to take immediate action and clean all the dogs from our area. The dog counts also increasing in every year and there is no control in dog population.
        Deepak

Two dogs are making problem and biting our milkman, courier persons, and friends too. Kindly make arrangements to catch these dogs

Dear Sir
            Kindly catch the dogs from wimco nagar metro station, lots of dogs here. Exspecially one brown and black dog .. Kindly remove from here.

VeluPrabhakaran

A dog was petted in my neighbour but they suddenly did not allow it inside house and it has bitten my friend and chased me for a half street however I was lucky so I rode my cycle fast and headed into my friend's house so kindly recover rhe dog

Hi sir i am resident at near puzal surapet shanmugapuram in anna street in my street almost 10 street dogs are there that creating so much of noise people are not able to sleep at night times also no one can go in that street after 10 that dogs barking continuesly. Kindly take immediate action for this.

Team, we have serious stray dog issues in Perumbakkam-Nesamani nagar 2nd street. There are around 15-20 dogs. None of them are sterilised and the population is increasing. They are going mad and trying to bite all the people. Please take action.

This road is used by all the public as it has school nearby. But these dogs are causing trouble to innocent people and children.

I found a street dog in the raghava nagar 1stmain road near moovarasampet lake which is badly wounded in the neck so I need...

Team, we have serious stray dog issues in AGS Colony, 4th Main Road, West Velachery. They are going mad and trying to bite all the people. Please take action.

This 4th main road is used by all the public as it directly connect Velachery 100ft Road. But these dogs are causing trouble to innocent people.

Today one of the stray dogs died after suffering a grievous infection on its body. The wound was decaying while the dog was...

I have ordered tablets on internet 19 August 2021 and payment of R3181.95 has been taken of my credit card ending (9850). No order or tracking numbers have been forward to me. . The transaction number[protected] appears on my online purchases.
                      I want to be refunded please

NSK Nagar street dog damaged our vehicle and disturb all people our street, Below i mentioned address...

I'm living in mylapore ramakrishnapuram behind e1 police station. There are many street dogs in our area and most of them are infected and diseased. I'm afraid this may cause infection to adults and children.pls help us in removing the diseased dog from our area