Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — complaint against street dogs in chitra vihar, delhi-110092

I am resident of chitra vihar, vikas marg, delhi-110092. There are about 50-60 street dogs in our colony who are becoming ferocious and attacked residents of colony of and on. It is really very difficult to commute in our own colony. Please do something either remove these dogs from the colony or sterlise them. Things are really going out of control.

(S. S. Bhatnagar)
99, chitra vihar,
Vikas marg, delhi-110092

[Mar 19, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir
I am currently staying in New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi -110009. The amount of stray dogs has increased rapidly over the last two months and due to them lots of people are getting wounded due to the bites of these dogs. Someone I know has also suffered from the same. Kindly help us to be safe by getting rid of them. Thanks!
We live in F-Type Qtrs, Timarpur, New Delhi 110054. We have a lot of aggressive and loud dogs in our locality. They are also a threat to small children. Kindly send some dog catchers to relieve us from this issue.
Please urgently sir report one dog in my building who barks and cut my father please catch him please sir come and catch him please sir my address G34 B dilshad colony near Syndicate bank main road please visit sir I requested you please sir I begged you please sir

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Phone