Municipal Corporation Of East Delhi — dog squad edmc

Puneet68 on Mar 6, 2018
Municipal corporation of delhi — dog squad edmc

1 review
Pu puneet68 on mar 6, 2018 mark as resolved

I am resident of khajoori khas, main market near bhajanpura, delhi 110090. Since last few months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorized by the barking and dangerous dongs, they bite children. Howling and fights of the street dogs. These 50 to 60 dogs have created a hell in our colony. Even during the daytime they can't be seen roaming around freely. And the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We can't sleep peacefully. It is very dangerous.
I therefore request you to please catch these street dogs and relieve us.

This is to request you that kindly take necessary action at the earliest and update me with same
Please help as soon as possible!!

B-1/12 khajoori khas, main market
Delhi-110090
Puneet
Email - puneet0068@gmail.com

[Mar 06, 2018] Municipal Corporation of East Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Puneet68, Mar 06, 2018
I am resident of Khajoori Khas, Main Market Near Bhajanpura, Delhi 110090 . Since last few months the residents of our colony are getting disturbed and terrorized by the barking and dangerous dongs, they bite children. Howling and fights of the street dogs. These 50 to 60 dogs have created a hell in our colony. Even during the daytime they can't be seen roaming around freely. and the night they go mad. Whole night they can be heard barking and howling. We can't sleep peacefully. It is very dangerous.
I therefore request you to please catch these street dogs and relieve us.

Please help As soon as possible!!

B-1/12 Khajoori Khas, Main Market