Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

GHMC — House tax fraud [Resolved]

My neighbour Mr.Kurian Alexander Resident of H.No.B-3,66,HUDA Colony,Chandanagar was an ex-service man.So he was exewmpted...

The Commissioner,
GHMC,
Hyderabad.

Sub: Filling of pot holes / recarpeting of roads; sewage pipeline pending work.

I am a resident of Akbarbagh, Malakpet-500036. As a concerned resident of this city, I take it as my responsibility to bring to your kind attention the issues facing the residents of my locality. I am writing to you with a firm belief and lot of hope that atleast You can use your good offices / official powers to get things done and resolve our genuine greviances.

1. The relaying of sewage pipe line was taken up by the concerned contractor more than 4-5 months ago (may as well be longer). After the sewage pipe lines were replaced, the contractor took his own free time to fill the dug area by mud.

2. The relaying of roads has NOT been completed. As a result, there are deep deep craters/pot holes on the roads. People are facing a lot of problems. People falling off from their 2 wheelers is a common sight here. It would not surprise me if some ealderly citizens have their their bones broken because of the fall.

3. If the carpeting of the dugout is completed, then the lose / left over soil is lying as is, resulting in vehicles avoiding that part of the road for fear of the vehicles skidding.

4. There is no information about the contractor. He is not even visiting the locality. The Corporator feigns ignorance and the only reply we get from him is "there are No Funds".

I humbly request you to look into the matter and use your good offices / official power to get things done and also bring to book the concerned people at the earliest.

Yours truly,
Suhail.
Re-carpeting of roads after relaying of sewage pipelines.
The Commissioner,
GHMC,
Hyderabad.

Sub: Filling of pot holes / recarpeting of roads; sewage pipeline pending work.

I am a resident of chikkadpally (sudha hotel lane where a familiar auditorium thyagaraya ganasabha is located which is visited by sevaral MLA's n Ministers).As a concerned resident of this city, I take it as my responsibility to bring to your kind attention the issues faced by the residents of my locality. I am writing to you with a firm belief and lot of hope that atleast You can use your good offices / official powers to get things done and resolve our genuine greviances.

1. The relaying of sewage pipe line was taken up by the concerned contractor more than 1and1/2, yAfter the sewage pipe lines were replaced, the contractor took his own free time to fill the dug area by mud.

2. The relaying of roads has NOT been completed. As a result, there are deep craters/pot holes on the roads. People are facing a lot of problems. People falling off from their 2 wheelers is a common sight here. It is very inconvinient, especially for the elderly, to traverse that road.

3. If the carpeting of the dugout is completed, then the lose / left over soil is lying as it is, resulting in vehicles avoiding that part of the road for fear of the vehicles skidding.

4. There is no information about the contractor. He is not even visiting the locality, and the only reply we get from him is "there are No Funds".

I humbly request you to look into the matter and use your good offices / official power to get things done and also bring to book the concerned people at the earliestears ago.

your's sincerely
Indhuram Sharma.

I registered the voter ID form,and I got ID slip,but I did not received the voter ID card please do need full here iam sending my address 2-3-603/50/c/18,patel nagar,amberpet,hyderabad-13,slip details:part no:102,serial no:1084,WVQ0044883,voter name kona mallesh.,secunderabad parlament consitituency,59,so send my voter ID card as soon as possible.

Mallesh.k
    OPP: POCHAMMA TEMPLE, BACKSIDE GANDHI HIGH SCHOOL
    PATEL NAGAR, AMBERPET, HYDRABAD-500 013.
    PH:[protected], EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
    ________________________________________________________________________________...
    Date:

TO.
    The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation of Hydra bad,
    AMBERPET, Hydrabad-13.
    CC to: MLA kishan reddy garu.Ph:[protected], [protected], And [protected].

We are resident’s of an opp: pochamma temple lane, Patel nagar, amberpet, hyd-13.

Subject: Drainage leakage problem.

Sir, We are facing a big health problems(An our colony people are suffering with virus fever and other disease) due to this drainage leakage leakage problem’s many times we are given complaint against this but your people are doing temporary rectification only, we want permanent solution for this.
    I want to explain you to how it’s happened this problem,
    Before CC road, drainage level in first picture: In this picture water flowing is left side

After cc road, Drainage level in this second picture: In this picture water flowing is left side they reduced the drainage level, but they are changed the pipe line so, because of this problem drainage leakage problem is happening repeatedly. so please take necessary action and solve our problem permanently.

We are waiting for your solution; so, please take an immediate action against this

Regards 1.BALAIAH-D.NO:2-3-603/50/C/46/A
    Our colony people:
    Signature s& D.No’’s 2.DEVENDER, D.NO:2-3-603/50/C/20/B 7
    3.ANKAIAH-D.NO:2-3-603/70/36
    4.RAMCHANDER-D.NO:2-3-603/50/C/20 5.BALAMANI-D.NO:2-3-603/50/C/20

Informatiom: If any employee of central govt dept/nationalized banks/PSU demands bribe or indulging in corruption ple informs CBI[protected],[protected].

GHMC — Removal of dustbins [Resolved]

This is to bring to your attention, two Garbage Bin’s are placed in front of our Apartment, Tulip Tower, Padmanabham Nagar,...

GHMC — Stray dogs [Resolved]

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are staying in Plot No. 100, BHEL, HIG Phase – 2, Ushodaya Enclave, Madinaguda (near...

i am T.S.Saujanya leaving in Alwal Ward no.132, circle area at Bhoodevi nagar. plot no. i am ex Contest of Corporator. We have Street light at our residence but its vein. it not working from it installation. i have taken these matters to concern prople lot of times. but still the problem has not been solved. if person like me facing such a response then wht about normal people. so, i request u plz take proper action on these and instal the light.

with regards
      Saujanya
      My colony comes under 10th ward, Gandhinagar, Vanasthalipuram, within 10days streetlight on/off control burned 2 times, already informed AE, but not taken perment action, the line man only one control on/off switch provided for entire colony, means put entire power load on only one on/off switch, this problem known already AE and Lineman, but not taken immediate action, 5days back total control burned at midnight, fortunately burned onlyswitch, suppose in summer face lot of problems.

please take immediate action, split entire colony 2 parts and arrange on/off switches immediately. already our colony people regularly in contact but not modify, till date.

reply please

LIGHT PROBLEM — STREET LIGHT

OUR STREET LIGHT WILL BE COMPLETLY DAMAGED ON 25/4/2011
      ADD- D-3,NANHEY PARK UTTAM NAGAR N.D-110059 BACK SIDE OF SAT SAHEB PUBLIC SCHOOL

water works_ chandanagar

Old MIG 1357, water is not coming properly in my house.

GHMC — drainage water on road [Resolved]

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation

Hi i am NAVEEN from HUPPUGUDA, SHIVSAI NAGAR, hyderabad...

The water pipe in the Krishnanagar, Hyderguda, Attapur area () is broken since a month and water is flowing out wasted onto the road. A complaint has been given to the relevant contractor regarding this as soon as this was noticed. Till now no action has been taken. Please save the water.
        Whom so ever it may concern,

We, reside at Adarsh nagar, Aramghar ‘X’ Roads, Shivarampally. We don’t have drainage system in our area and facing an inconvinence. The sanitation is very bad here.They are dirty with full of rubbish. The drainage water flows all over the street, especially during the rainy days. Even drainage water entering into houses. Foul smell arises from it and the dirty water flowing on the roads and they act as good breeding place for flies and mosquitoes. There are not enough dust bins along the roads and this forces people to throw garbage in the open area. So, people are often affected by various diseases..
        The drainage pipe fulfilled and blocked with sand and mud in manhole of gandhinagar of h.no 2-3-73 in upperpally, attapur, rajendra nagar.The water is overflowing all over the street.
        SUB :- TO WHOM SOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

There is a blockage of drainage manholes in INDIRA NAGAR COLONY beside INDIRA REDDY PLAY GROUND LANE HOUSE NO : 4-5-28 TO 4-5-32 We here by request u to kindly take necessary action as we all ready inform to the concern person but no intervention from him, the sweepers even never come to this lane for any kind services.

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad — Trash pick up

To,
        Respected.
        This complaint is regarding the inefficiency of the GHMC workers to complete their duties. Its been more than three whole weeks that no one has come to pick up the garbage from our area ie shaikpet arvind nagar colony.

I M A CITIZEN OF INDIAN ,AND LIVING IN MALKAJGIRI ,HYDERABAD-AP

THE ROAD WHICH I TRAVEL FROM AOC TOWARD SHENOY...
          Pls send a dog van and take away the dogs near bhavyas anandam , Nizampet Road , kukatpally,...

dear sir,

this is to bring in forward to your kind notice that after repeated complaints the strays dogs were taken away by the experts,but simultaneously on the same the one dog was left out free.now the position is like their number has increased to 4 and these dogs are staying inside our houses and have got tendency to bite anybody,and even a few of them are badly infected.

also , now when tried to reach the dog catcher nobody is answering properly and everytime a new person gives you a new number to contact early morning and when calling the same nobody answers either.

kindly,look into the matter seriously as all the residents in our lane are irritated by the same.
          kindly do the needful immediately

-nikhil goyal
          To the concerned personnel,

iam the resident of Balaji nagar(mansoorabad, LB.Nagar). we have been facing problem with stray dogs.
          last week one stray dog has bitten 1 year baby in road no:2. She is now in ICU and not recovered. Please take this as serious issue and please clear off all the street stray dogs immediately. There are round about 30 dogs in Balaji nagar.

regards

S. Narender Rao
          plot no: 38/b, road no:1,
          Balaji Nagar, Mansoorabad,
          Opp. Sahara estates,
          L.B Nagar
          Mobile: [protected]

Hi all consumers,
            I stay at Venkateswara Enclave apartment in Gaddiannaram. Here the garbage collection happens irregularly at 2 or 3 days a week. The garbage in this time get stinks with ants.
            Garbage collectors never listened to pay response to collect garbage regularly. Please if some one or official check this problem. I also heard there are buyers for garbage collection.
            I also invite private companies to buy garbage for recycling in Gaddiannaram area at certain rate applicable.
            Aug 13, 2020

n/a — Garbage is not collected regularly

Respected Authorities,
            We reside at
            No.75, Railway Colony,
            Lottegollahalli 1st Phase,
            RMV 2nd Stage
            Bengaluru - 560094
            The garbage waste from our house has not been collected for the last 3 days. It is causing us inconvenience as a huge pile of garbage covers has now accumulated in front of the house. It is to be noted that the stray dogs around may mess this pile eventually. We are not able to do anything about this as we leave home for work before the garbage van comes. We request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful immediately.
            Thank you.

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation complaints — Garbage not collected regularly and no private competition allowed in Gaddiannaram

Hi all consumers,
            Dear Sir/Madam.

Here the complaint to GHMC for the increasingly illegal shops in LAXMI NARSIMHA NAGAR YOUSFGUDA CHECKPOST.Beside the garbage place people started occupying the place for the personal purpose getting iron make shops and servicing centre on the entry of the area leads to complete conjusted so kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

sashi raj kumar

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation

Hi i am mohd sami from ghazi band hyderabad near daisy high school, here the complaint to GHMC for flowing drainage water on road and due to that here mosquito are more in this area and varial fever is cases are increasing daily so kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
            sami
            DEAR SIR/MAM,
            I AM RAGHAVENDRA YADAV FROM A REPUTED ORGANISATION .I WANT TO COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR EMPLOY NAMELY AZEEM IN RENT SECTION . AS WE HAVE BOOKED HARIHARA KALABHAVAN FOR 11/7/09 FROM 9.00AM TO12.30PM AND AFTER THAT I HAVE GIVEN AN APPLICATION FOR REFUND OF DEPOSIT ON 2/6/09 AND AFTER THAT SO MANY TIMES I WENT TO AZEEM BUT HE WON'T BE THERE IN OFFICE OR HE DIRECTLY SAYS I HAVE SENT THIS TO AUDIT .IF I GO TO AUDIT THEY SAY BILL HAS NOT COME FROM RENT SECTION .NOW RECENTLY I SAT IN FRONT OF AZEEM HE IS SAYING HE MISSED THE APPLICATION. AND HE TOLD ME THAT GIVE SOME TIME SO THAT I 'LL CLOSE THE ISSUE BUT TILL NOW THERE IS NO PROGRES.

SO I REQUEST SUPERIOS OR DEPUTY COMMISIONER SHOULD LOOK IN TO THIS AND DO NEEDFUL SO THAT NO OTHER PERSON SHOULD FACE THIS AGAIN.

REGARDS,

RAGHAVENDRA
            Hi, I live in Jai nagar colony, New bhoiguda, Sec-bad-500080. The municipal sweeper is creating garbage problem. We take rickshaw service which collects garbage from my home on daily basis. Municipal sweeper (A women) is taking money from adjacent lane and dumping all the trash in front of my home(we don't pay to her we pay to rickshaw). When we requested her not to dump the garbage in front of our home she shouts at us and ask us to complain whom so ever we want. She has made a pile of garbage before our home due to which we are having mosquito problem and bad order.
            I am a resident of Jyosula Enclave Gaddiannaram behind Red Cross Hospital (Opp to Raghavendra Tiffins). It has become a nightmare to travel on our street because of garbage dump yard. Years before the bins were on the main road next Red cross hospital. All of a sudden those were moved in to our street for no reason, which resulted in inconvenience and trouble for us to pass through that area. Unfortunately, entire dilsukhnagar's garbage is dumped in just two bins causing it over spill and foul smell 24hrs. in spite of raising many concerns and complaints those two bins are not been removed from the place neither there was a less dumping of garbage. Because o[censored]nattended and untidy atmosphere many street dogs have become the pride owners of the locality. These days its scary to go even on bikes in that lane.

We urge and request you to please move them next to Saroornagar lake or atleast restrict the dumping to only one or two lanes not entire dilsukhnagar.
            Red Cross Building located in Shiva Ganga Theatre road Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad.
            The Garbage behind this Red Cross building is pretty bad. This could cause many health problems to the citizens.
            Request GHMC and the honorable corporator to take initiatives in resolving the issue.

street dog problem

i am nilesh from prashant nagar, vanasthalipuram. here is street dog problem, please fix it
              SHAME...SHAME...ON THE PART OF WATER BOARD OFFICIALS UNDER GHMC MALKAJGIRI...THE RESDENTS OF RAGHAVENDRA COLONY OPP AMMUGUDA...

OUR MP SURVEY SATYANARAYANA WHERE ARE YOU....OUR MLA AKULA RAJENDER ...MISSING....CAME TO BEG FOR VOTES..THEN THEY GONE MISSING....NO ROADS SINCE 35 YEARS....NO PROPER DRAINAGES...NO PROPER STREET LIGHTS...NOW GHMC MALKAJGIRI POLLS ARE ROUND THE CORNER..DO THEY HAVE FACE TO VISIT US...AND GHMC DY COMMISSIONER MALKAJGIRI..ARE YOU NAPPING....PLESE WAKE UP TO OUR PROBLEMS....WE ARE JUST DEMANDING OUR JUST BASIC NEEDS..ARE WE CURSED...PLEASE RESPOND GHMC MALKAJGIRI....K MOHAN PLOT NO 22 RAGHAVENDRA COLONY OPP AMMUGUDA RAILWAY STATION SAINIKPURI POST SECUNDERABAD CELL [protected]
              Recently we got roads after waiting long long time.The main requirement and everyone not take care
              thing is street tree plantation this is only gives us happiness pl think about it sincerely.
              I AGREE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT. OUR COLONY IS ALSO JUST BESIDE YOUR COLONY - MATHRUPURI COLONY. WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING TO VARIOUS AUTHORITIES FOR OUR MINIMUM NEEDS LIKE ROAD DRAINAGE ETC. WE HAVE REQUESTED TO VISIT MR AKULA RAJENDER TO VISIT OUR COLONY AND PERSONALLY SEE OUR PROBLEMS. BUT NO RESULT. I THINK WE ALL HAVE TO UNITE FOR OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENT.

NCR MURALEEDHARAN PLOT NO. 62, MATHRUPURI COLONY SAINIKPURI SECUNDERABAD 94 CELL: [protected]
              sir
              This Afasr Alam Gani
              i am staying in yadav nagar, malkajgiri, we are suffring with water problem.
              We dint getting the water regularly we getting water weekly once only.

I am a resident of NMDC COLONY, S.NI, 1, EAST ANAND BAGH, SAFILGUDA.IN THE RAINY SEASON
              RAIN WATER IS LOGGING IN THE ENTRANCE OF THE STREET FROM THE MAIN ROAD AND THERE
              IS NO WAY TO DRAIN THE WATER.THIS APPEARS A BIG PROBLEM TO US WHEN EVER WE WANT
              TO GO TO THE MAIN ROAD. I HAVE WRITTEN THIS IN THE LOG BOOK KEPT IN THE MUNICIPALITY
              AND HOPE YOU WILL ARRANGE TO ISSUE REQUIRED ORDER TO THE CONCERNED OFFICER/DEPT
              TO ATTEND THE COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY.

S.JAYARAMAN
              yes, i agree with u..i am the resident of nmdc colony shirdi nagar road no. 10...we are also facing the same problem...drain water has reached in all the houses...it has become the common issue everytime when heavy rains are falling...there is no permanent solution for this???there will be a solution for this, u people please understand our problem...if you dont, really think this will happen...you people please visit our colony...please give a solution for this.. yours sincerely, Narasimha raju([protected])
              I am a resident of Old Safilguda, We have no avenue plantation and roads are pathetic, Please address this issue, summer is creating a lot of heat, atleast if this year during monsoon season if GHMC goes for avenue plantation we can see some relief next year

GHMC — regarding monkeys

Dear sir, There is a lot of problems we are facing with monkeys in our area. Padma colony, new nallakunta. Hyderabad. Please take an action as early as possible Thanking you sir

Street light not working

I would like to bring to the notice of the concerned authorities that, few street lights near our house No. 6-4-229, Bholakpur, Sec-bad are not working since many months. Kindly arrange for restoration of the same
                I FEEL ASHAMED TO WRITE THIS COMPLAINT AGAINST GHMC MALKAJGIRI....SORRY THERE IS NO SUCH MUNICIPALITY AT ALL...SINCE 35 YEARS...

GHMC — DRAINAGE COMPLAINT [Resolved]

To DATE: 29.09.2009
                The Chief Engineer,
                HMWS&S Board
                Hyderabad,
                Andhra Pradesh.
                br...
                Dear Sir
                Flat no 405 ushodaya apts , sv colony , rk puram was sold to Major Joshy in 2002. It was resold to Mrs Meenakhi...

The local pond Nalla cheruvu is being contaminated by the newly laid colonies around . Unlike us they dont have a under ground drainage system ,so they flow their sewage into the pond.The pond is in a dire situation the water is stinking and i doubt there is any fish in it!! The pond provided a very good recreation place for our people , but it is epicentre of diseases now.

An underground drainage system is already built in our colony .( 3 feet diameter) 200 metres away from this draining-into-pond point .so the 200 metres drainage pipes would suffice to connect the newly built colonies otherwise the pond might become another septic tank.. please help!!!
                Locals flowing their sewagw into the POND.