Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Website

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Head Office Address

Mumbai City District

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai reviews & complaints(1432)

To,
BMC Officers

I request you to send someone to clean the Drainage Gutter it is totally block. Because of this we are suffering
from mosquito & dirty drainage water. We request you to arrange person to clean the Gutter.

Please take action as early as possible.

Please send person on the the given address below.
Chawl No-29, Ramabai Nagar,
Opp. Pmc bank, E E Highway, Gharkopar-East, Mumbai 400075.

Thanks & Regards

Anita Poojary

Please help us as soon as possible…
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I live at Murum Khan road, malwani church, marve road, malad west, mumbai 95

There's about more than 15 stray dogs and one particular dark brown dog comes to bit and keeps barking at people when they walk. It's becoming a nuisance, please can you take this one dog from here

I did online payment of water bill of amount 1381 today 13/05/2021 from mcgm portal but i did not get any transaction reference...

There is a huge group of stray dogs in my area which bark for no reason and also try to chase me. It has happened quite a couple of times and I don't feel safe. I can't sleep properly at night because of the barking and can't go out if there's emergency. I've seen other people face problems because of it as well. I request you to send some help this way
      The adress is as follows::
      My adress is as follows ::
      220 - Nurses Welfare Quarters, Kannamwar nagar l, Vikhroli (Opposite to Abhay international school)

I am prathamesh patil resident of jai bhavani society anadgadh parksite vikhroli west mumbai 400079 near aqsa masjid.

I am writing this for the bad condition the toilet are in our society no one is looking after it, the toilets are in there worst condition just after 2 years of it's renovation.out of 8 toilets only 3 toilets in average condition which is usable for people in the society.the doors of all the toilets are broken, there's no one who cleans the toilets on regular basis, there's water clogging at the front of toilets which can create lots of disease like dengue malaria.people are facing lots of problems because of this, local representative isn't doing anything about this not even visited once after renovation of toilets.
        it will be helpful for people in our society as we are already in pandemic situation coz of this risk of spreading covid19 is more.

Requesting the officer related to this to look into this

Sincerely
        Prathamesh patil.

Not able to submit name change request on MCGM portal, getting error as 5006 inward already in process.
          Property Account No : RC[protected]
          Old Name: Sandeep Modak
          New Name: Shankar Bidye

We are residing at MMRDA Colony, S R Mahadik Marg, Poonam Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400093

We would like...

I have paid BMC water dept my bills for connection number [protected]@0388839.
            Unfortunately the payment has been debited twice from my account and the amount is Rupees 10557.
            I have given a written application aswell on 23rd March 2021 but I haven't recieved my money back.
            Please Contact Me ASAP as im in need of the money . please help.

Respected sir i am residing in princess building compound near j j hospital, , in our compound some gunda gardi activity are here .. many senior citizen, and many children..some medical condition also use public palace for their illigale activity
              address .. princess buildinng compound D BLOCK BEHIND durga bhawan hotel

Franz Noronha

I was paying MCGM water bill of amount rs 3, 290/- on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in through payment...
                We did a water payment payment of Rs.875 for CCN- PNT1290005. However the amount was deducted but never got any confirmation...

BMC — Water bill issue money paid online but not confirmed

My BMC water connection number is SXS9570008. I had made a payment of Rs. 6032/- online on 22/04/2021. The amount got deducted...

My name is Robin Johri. Residing at Narsu bai vithoba marg, padma bai nakhwa house, Opp. mazgaon dock, dockyard rd., Mumbai-400010, Maharashtra.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of my area . Sir there ais a dangerous street dog in this vicinity. It barks at even permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where this dog barks on us and comes closer to bite, several people have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at 12:00 in night this dog keeps barking and creates a nuisance not alllowing anyone to sleep.It also runs like a mad dog on street almost causing a car accident.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.Dockyard road comes in E ward of BMC.

Yesterday was attempting transaction of INR 3371 through portalmcgmSBIepay water bill online through my HDFC credit No - 5241...
                  I was paying MCGM water bill of amount rs 1895/- on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in through payment gateway sbiepay and then...

I was paying mcgm water bill of amount Rs 1307- using Bhim UPI through SBIePay payment getaway. Massage is successful but your website is pending show
                  Connection number [protected]@0439092
                  Hanumant Krishna lonkar
                  Bill no : 2021HEW1335818 and 2021HEW1336413
                  Apr 23, 2021
                  [email protected] And [email protected] Mobaile 9819223576 Connection no [email protected]
                  Your website is showing the pending bills amount, my query is not resolved.

Please do the needful.

Please revert on my mail

This is regarding stray dogs in our area santacruz which are continously barking and have created a nusiance and the whole night they are barking making it impossible to sleep. This area is next to Rajesh Khanna garden santacruz west.

I was paying MCGM water bill of amount rs 2785/- on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in through payment gateway Bank of Baroda and...

This is Nasir Shaikh
                      I would like to inform the MCGM that while making payment water bill of Rs.995/-against the account no.KWW8670006 Via Online mode from bombay mercantile co.op bank ltd debit card on 14th april 2021 my account balance got deducted but the site displaying technical error
                      Kindly take this into consideration and do the needful.
                      Payment Gateway was SbiePay