Indore Municipal Corporation [IMC]

Fri 10:30 am - 05:30 pm
Sat 10:30 am - 05:30 pm
Sun Closed

Indore Municipal Corporation [IMC] Complaints & Reviews

I am a resident of 7 swapnalok, 11/2 South tukoganj behind hotel surya.

There are 5 to 6 street dogs which are creating lot of problems, barking in night, trying to chase passing by people, running behind two/ four wheelers specially in night. Even the kids are quite afraid in the locality.

You are requested to look into the matter before any big problem happens.

Pranay Saklecha
Aug 03, 2021

Indore Municipal Corporation [IMC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of the sector 19A; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. The news of the newly born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is a headache as a person who has night shifts facing the worst situation.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.
    Aug 03, 2021

There are many stray dogs in our township. There's one in particular that chases people and bite them. Many people help/hide them whenever nagar nigam vehicle arrives. I strongly suggest that you please send someone to deal with this issue. The dog is white with brown spots and red eyes. It is often found infront of row houses in treasure township Bijapur Indore.
      Aug 03, 2021

I m [censored]anshu joshi leave in vijay nagar scheme no 78 slice 04 opp ashadeep hospital there are so many dogs around 8 to 10 dogs yesterday 1dog trying to bite my niece outside at my home we are very worried about it so plz solve my problem and also my neighbour is very worried
        plz help me in that case
        Aug 03, 2021

This is to inform you that I have made a complaint against illegal construction in IMC(Indore municipal corp),...
          My shop is located in 16 Vishnupuri Colony, Blue Bells Hotel and there are more than 10 dogs outside my shop fighting and...

There is no water supply from 25 days. Nigam employees have come but could not resolve the problem and also they have made mess on the road by digging holes and not closing them.
          Jul 27, 2021

I am here to complain about stray dogs in my locality. Dog's population is increasing continuously in my locality and it is affecting kids who play outside. Kids are scared, and dogs can bite them. So i want you to please take action on this issue not only in my locality but the whole indore.

Locality: near narmada square, Scheme 97, VIP parspar nagar indore
            Waiting for your response.!!
            Thankyou!
            Jul 27, 2021

Polluted water and not water is coming in time please solve the problem
              Jul 25, 2021

दो वर्षो से नर्मदा नल नहीं आ रहे हैं.. तीन बार लिखित...

I have been facing issues with my water connection the water is too bad and is in black colour. Please help me .
                Jul 24, 2021

Greetings, I am resident of Ravi Nagar, Shri Nagar Extension, Indore.

Our locality is facing issie uf rising street dogs problem, and we are not able to roam around freely, our locality consists of families and they are not able to commute on 2 wheelers easliy.

Also, aome of the residents are not able to roam around freely with dogs. Request you to please send team of dog catchers and kindly resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards
                  Jul 22, 2021

Please note that a unsecured and dangerous Babool tree situated at Plot No. A-6 Pushp Vatika Vandana Nagar IMC Ward No. 49, Indore which is just behind the residential house wall of Plot No. 77 Sai Vihar Colony.
                    It is dangerous and can fall on the wall of our house.
                    It has huge roots has become so big that it is entering in our house through windows.

There is a fear of the tree falling anytime.

It is requested to make dismantle of this unsecured and dangerous Babool tree to save damage to property and life.

Thanks.
                    Jul 22, 2021

I am Gaurav Bhojwani living in 1046 A Sudama Nagar, indore.
                      In our street there is too many Street dogs are living and these dogs are continuously Barking in night. We are unable to sleep in night due to dogs Barking and it will create a problem during working hours of our job. So I request you to please catch the dogs in the van as soon as possible.
                      Thanking you,
                      Gaurav Bhojwani
                      Jul 22, 2021

I live in indralok colony RTO road(452009) and the water which is supplied (Narmada) is very stinky and dirty, I request nagar Nigam to check the fault.
                        Jul 22, 2021

My residence is in old Agrawal Nagar, due to rain, lots of water collected in front of my house. And there is no path for water to flow further. and it may cause lots of disease by mosquitoes and insects.so plz solve our problem and help us as soon as possible.
                          Jul 21, 2021

I am a resident of MR-5, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore.. We, colony people, are facing issues with the increasing number of dogs.. as it is threat to children around and also to adults who walks around the street.. they are in Numbers and at night, it become restless to sleep as they bark and cry alot and it is effecting are health as due to high volume sound, they create..
                            Please get them away or scatter them to different places..
                            Its my 4th complain n i hope
                            It will work this time..

We are facing water supply issue since 5 days please check the issue

Calling number [protected]
                              Jul 18, 2021

Every midnight dogs are barking alot
                                Please do something
                                There are lots of dogs
                                Something 10-15 dogs in a row
                                Jul 18, 2021

Water coming in my home ..as road broken in frnt of my home ...Nd no construction work started yet...we are facing problem ...
                                  Jul 17, 2021