Municipal Corporation Of Kolkata — Dog Catching Squad

I am a resident of 29, Madan Mitra Lane, Kolkata 700006. Throughout the whole night, there are many dogs roaming on the streets. They bark loudly all the night which disturbs our sound sleep. This become a problem for my wife who is a heart patient.
Please look after this problem and I suggest you should send some dog catchers in and clear them off.

Sumit Kumar Basack
Contact details :-
Mobile no. - [protected]
email [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 26, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Kolkata customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I live in Kendriya Vihar-2 Belghoria expressway, Kolkata, West Bengal
and people in my colony are fade up of stray dogs as they attack anyone randomly.
People are so much scared that inspite of auch a beautiful green colony we avoid going out on foot, I specially avoid to go out with my baby as it is quite risky
Kindly look into the situation and take these dogs away
Now it has become nightmare for all o[censored]s.
sir i am from 15/A jamadar khan lane kolkata 700019
Sir

Ami pavel das...akti FooD DELIVERY company te job kori salt lake areate...CJ bloke atadhik matrate kukur ache ja khubi bipod jonok ...rate jokhon khaor dia jai tokhon aksthae 8 10 ta kukur tara kore ...kichu somae bike nia poreo jai...kono rokome nijeke bachia firechi...sudhu ami na amr soho kormi rao airokom somosar sonmukhin hoi...apnara jodi kukur guloke ai sthan theke soria nen tale amder jibon bjabe...pls sir
SIR,
kindly collect one seriously wounded puppy dog from saket nagar 127 B T Road .kolkata 108 .
from security of saket nagar .
A.BHOWMICK
sir i am from B/2 Anandapally Jadavpur kolkata 700032, near jayatu sangha or shivmandir
sir there is too many stray dogs in our area and i request you that send dog catchers as soon as possible and some are injured very badly and the children who around are very afraid of that dogs..
I am a resident of 188/1 A PICNIC GARDEN ROAD KOLKATA 700039. Throughout the whole night, there are many dogs roaming on the streets. They bark loudly all the night which disturbs our sound sleep and they make all the streets dirty and bad smell comes out through out the day .I am a dog lover but have not seen reckless stray dogs ever they can attack anyone anytime.

Abhijeet Jana
I am a resident of Nabagram yuva songho club near Garia Stn, kolkata 700152 . Here are so many stray dogs according in a small area so they make all the street dirty and barking all night regularly. So it's totally get infected the street to work out all day. And also they can attack anyone. It's makes a big problem day by day. I am also a dog lover but can't possible to bother anymore.
Pleas sir requested to you to look after this massage send some dog catchers to clear off the problem.
Chandramouli Maity
Chandramouli Maity
Respected sir,
I am a resident of 94/95 BANGUR AVENUE BLOCK-C KOLKATA-700055. AMIT PAUL, PHONE-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Sir,

I am resident of 5, Kailash Ghosh Road. Near phillips colony, sitala mandir, Motilal gupta road. in our area the population of stray dogs have increased like anything and they are around 15-20 in number currently. they constantly indulge in gang fights and local residents ( especially old and kids get attacked by them sometimes ) situation is going out of control. I humbly request that please take away these dogs and free our locality from them. we are facing problem day and night. kindly resolve urgently.

5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700013