Muthoot Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Muthoot

Having problems with Muthoot?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Muthoot customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Muthoot

Muthoot Phone Numbers

Mobile

Muthoot reviews & complaints page 24

Muthoot Fincorp (Pappachan Group) — Fixed Deposit Cheating

This muthoot fincorp (papachan group) are really great cheaters.Any fixed deposit from any nationalized or private banks can be with drawn at any time even if its is put for a period of one year more.One of my friend had put an FD Rs 3 lacks in muthoot fincorp kazhakootam,trivandrum branch in the month of February and he was in a position to close the same on may,now they have shown there real face ,they are not allowing him to cancel the...

Muthoot Finance Ltd / Loan Against Gold — Original Receipt with Company and then no reminder for Interest amount since beginning

Hello Sir/ Mam,

This e-mail has been sent to Muthoot Finance Ltd.

This is in reference with the Loan against Gold ( PL No- 39053) for Rs 44,300,taken from Muthoot Finance Ltd- Shop No 101, First Floor,78 Guru Amardas Bhawan, Nehru Place, New Delhi -110019 on (24.Jan.12). I must say that i am very dissatisfied and shocked to see the kind of Services and practice they are following............

Although...

Muthoot Finance (Anupuram Branch - Kalpakkam) — Leading Forgery Company - Agency

Hi All,

I am writing this based on my experiences with Muthoot finance branch in Anupuram - Kalpakkam.
Fraud company - MUTHOOT FINANCE LIMITED
Ss Cmplx Opp Anupuram Township Gate
Sadras Mn Rd Neikuppi Vengambakkam Po
Kalapakkam, TAMIL NADU 603109
+[protected]

These are my findings and wanted to others know and make aware of their fraud. This company not at all following rules...

Hi team,

I am having a gold loan with faridabad-nehru ground b-373, nehru ground, near general post office branch.
Depositing interest/Principal is really a hectic task here. Everytime I go there, it takes more then 1 hour for me to
deposit interest/Principal. Sometimes power is missing, sometimes employees are missing from there seat. There is no
queue management while providing receipts/Collecting interest/Principal or any type of management is missing.

Employees are not at all taught how to talk/Behave with the customer. This is not only one time, everytime I go there,
its same old story. I am customer of muthoot finance from last one year.

I need to close my gold loan , but they are not providing any kind of statement of my gold loan account.
(What/When/How much is the interest charged/Principal remaining). Moreover the slip provided also doesn't contain any
of this information.

Being such a big bank, core banking is missing in this bank. I can't check my account online/Deposit my interest/Principal
online. With these lacking features and behaviour I am very much heart and won't advice anyone to make any kind of relationship with your
bank. I am not sure whether any kind of action will be taken on my this complaint. But just wanted other people know the truth about muthoot group, how the customer feel and greeted and served by employees in their branch.

Thanks & regards
Rajesh Gupta

I Joined Muthoot Finance Ltd on 19.10.2009 at Beawar, & then transferred to Ajmer- Bajrang Circle on 31.12.2011. My Manager ( Retired Bank Employee Age : 65 Years ) Mentally & Physically harassed me. & when i made a complaint against him, my seniors at Jaipur-RO suggested me to provide them a written complaint against him, when i did this, they asked me to resign. When I went to my Regional Office at Jaipur & asked them the reason to provide resignation, they gave unwanted excuses like ur kn-owns are working in IIFL branches, & we have complaint against you. I don't understand why a Company that talks about it's ethics & values did this to me ?? Was it my mistake to inform them that i m being harassed ????
    Aug 13, 2020

I have availed 02 gold loans from Muthoot Finance Ltd wide loan no 2095 & 2097 worth Rs 278500/- & 57000/- respectively on an interest rate of 24% which is much higher. Even though the gold have been pledged; they charge me highest of their interest. Now when i approached them to release the same, they are asking me to pay interest @ 33% inclusive of penal and other charges. Also they threatened me stating that the gold will be send for auction, if i don't pay the interests charged illegally to me. So i kindly request your intervention in settling this matter amicably & also to stop the auctions, if any.
      Aug 13, 2020

I am(Jaya) are the regular customer of muthoot finance past 6 yrs.Today(28.09.2012)I gone to pledge my jewel in your ramanathapuram 2nd branch in coimbatore . my customer id is 562. The persons who seated there said your jewel is not in quality to pledge. But the jewel which i have taken there is a 916 hallmarked jewel and it has been pledged in the same branch before four months and taken back.then i have checked my jewel in alukkas jewellery with the bill which i have purchased from saravanakumar jewellery.they confirmed me it is a 100% 916 hallmarked jewel.again i went to rajastreet branch and pledged the same jewel in my another customer id 786 by saying what happened in ramanathapuram branch. I have already given complaint directly in coimbatore regional office in written.so i want to know why they given such a inconvinience to me and not responding to the customer properly.they wasted my whole day and created lot of tension and stress.is this the way you give the customer service.so,kindly file it as my complaint and give me the correct solution this should not happen to some other customer.my contact no is [protected].
        Jaya.m

Muthoot Finance — Duplicate security deposit bill of Rs.500.00

Request for a duplicate security deposit bill of Rs.500.00 for the office telephone 25745822Devarachikkanahalli

Muthoot Finance Ltd — Misplaced of Gents Diamond Ring

I Neetu Bala has taken gold loan from Muthoot Finance Ltd Janakpuri B-1 branch in 2008. It was going good and i was paying my intrest every time according to due date. In the mean while i was doing some part payment and was releasing my part gold . On 23 Nov 2012 i went to branch to pay the intrest and do some part payment and release my gold. When all the documentation was being done .. suddenly i saw that my husbands...

My Name is Jagan Babu sunku, residing at kothagudem khammam district, A.P. My father, Rajaiah. Sunku taken the gold loan at Muthoot Finance, Kothagudem branch, Khammam District Andhra Pradesh. Recently my father was expired. At the time of taking gold loan, my father has given the nominee name as my mother name.

when we approached the muthoot finance, Kothagudem branch, branch manager asked the death certificate. we have submitted death certificate and Lawyer affidavit also and govt issued ration card also and more over we have cleared the all the interest payments which were due to till date and we have payed the actual principal amount which was taken by father ( by keeping the just rs100 as pending).

When we approcahed to release the gold items, kothagudem branch Manager and employees are asking us to wait for 5 days, but they are telling the same answer from the last two months. They are irritating us and we are getting same answer that need to wait for few more days until we get the response from the head office. Here i didnt get why this issue is taking this much time even we have submitted the death certificate, affidavit and ration card.

Jagan Babu. Sunku
          Aug 13, 2020

I has been worked in Muthoot finance Ltd for the past 6 1/2years(01.09.2003 to 10.02.2010). So far they have not settle my Employee Pension 10c after repeated reminder. They are saying unwanted reasons then & there.

My Pf Ac.No: KR/15840/1116.

Kindly advise me in this regard
            Aug 13, 2020

Muthoot Finance Ltd. - A Company With Poor Hr Practices And Least Employee Satisfaction. — Muthoot Finance Ltd. - A company with POOR HR PRACTICES and LEAST EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION.

Working with Muthoot Finance was a forgettable part of my life. It is a company with least employee satisfaction. Ask any of its employees, and they can tell you a number of bad things about it. They will tell you that they have done much for the company, but there is no one to put value of that. They feel like they are sitting at any laale ki dukaan.

- The company is making profit comparable to many nationalized banks(even...

Hello All,

This is in order to wake you up against the fraudulent practice of calculating interest in Muthoot Gold Loan.

Here is my unpleasant experience. I had borrowed money from Muthoot finance under their gold loan scheme. The amount I had taken was Rs: 30000/-. After two months my wife went to pay a partial amount of Rs: 12000 and asked them to return back some of the gold we kept. They returned back gold worth Rs: 8000 and told the remaining money is interest. We didn’t really check this that time seriously.

After three months I wanted to take the remaining gold by paying the rest of the money. Then also they were saying a big amount as interest. In fact at that time only I seriously thought on how they are calculating the interest. When I calculated the interest based on the rates and rules Muthoot told, I found a difference of around Rs: 2000/- I approached their office and told them to show me how they are calculating the interest. They were initially reasoning with me for the way they calculated and behaving arrogant. When I told I will complaint against this, they tried to pacify me by saying what they calculated is correct. But I insisted to show me the way they calculated. Finally they agreed that the calculation is wrong and returned back the extra money.

So what I would like to convey here is, beware of the swindling practice behind the way Muthoot calculate the interest on gold loan. They may cheat you and will charge you with some additional amount if you don’t ask them the way they calculate interest.

My inference here is, this may be one of the way Muthoot is growing so fast. i.e by cheating the sleeping customers.

Muthoot is “Motham ooottu” means “Total squeezing”

Thanks & Regards
              Prathib
              [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Aug 13, 2020
              excatly...I had the same experiance from chengannur branch

jewelry design is damage and lose the 150mg weight & branch reason is checking gold & many mails for muthoot no action no response.
                My account no. XPL-2657
                Shivom Dewal
                branch address is First floor, A-31/17-C, Main road, Maujpur, Delhi-110053, Ph. [protected]/23..
                sanjay dewal
                m: [protected].

Muthoot Fincorp Limited — Cheating

I have gold loan transaction with Muthoot Fincorp Limited for four years. I pledge Earrings few months back, i dont know if i never pay 12 months interest they are automatically send auction. The branch members never intimate through letter or mob. without my knowledge and information they are auction my earrings. Very Very cheating and fraud fellows....

Muthoot Finance — gold loan close

I had taken loan against my gold from muthoot finance Pandav nagar Branch.My loan acc. no is EPL116 & 117 and total amount taken is Rs.26200/-
                  This branch has lost my gold. When I went for close my loan before some time then branch manager said that they will pay Rs.1840 per gram. I told them that my gold has lost by your mistake, so please return my gold or refund as current market rate. But they are not...

We went for the first time for gold loan and they did not guide us properly. For ID proof alone we went 4 times which irritated us. After giving all relevant documents they asked us to come after 2 hours for getting cash. And after 2 hours no proper response and still we waited 1 hour for getting the cash. No seriousness among the staff even the government bank will not be like this.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I agree. Muthoot finance has the worst customer service. They made me wait for 45 minutes just to tell that they accept only BSNL landline bill or ration card as address proof. It seems they don't accept any other company landline bill. Like Airtel etc. The way they respond is also so unfriendly.
                  Very strange - Muthoot Finance has so many substandard staff. Some of them do not even know how to use Computers and the emails that we send to them are not even replied to. The customer service is really bad. there has been many frauds at Muthoot where even Branch managers have been involved. The auditing and security checks that they have is very substandard.

Muthoot Finance — I got offer letter form 09.01.2011 but still not confirm me the joining date

Hello sir
                    I got a offer latter from Muthoot finance Ltd since 09.01.2011 but still they didn't conform me the date of joining.I also contacted the HR manager of Kolkata Region,he told me that they will call me. If i didn't got a call from them then what i will do ?
                    Please suggest me & help me in this problem.

thanks...

muthoot gold loan companies is very cheap company. and employees are unqualified its like a illiterate people (branch manager). they didn't know customer value. i got gold loan from this company in sankagiri branch tamil nadu RS 6 lakhs. and i ask about my gold loan detail she suddenly angry with me and they did n't give proper response. this persons are how to safe my gold. she do malpractices of my gold then only she angry i find it. so beware of those person
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Muthoot Finance and all gold loan companies are creating problems to the common people through their improper and notorious attitudes...
                    1. Employee bond for 2-3 years.
                    2. Recovery of salary if their internal auditors are saying wrong on the quality of gold.(Thus may be as per companies hidden agenda to retain staffs, if they have to pay huge amount for releasing their certificates.
                    3. Interest rates of muthoot and manappuram gold loan is very high, and creates problem to common people to repay the amount.
                    4.RBI people are getting bribes from these companies without any doubt.
                    5.KYC norms are very weak.
                    6. Black money are converting to white money with the help of NBFCs
                    7. Sources of funds for Muthoot Finance?.
                    8. Recovery people of Muthoot Finance are very notorious for the wrong doing in past.
                    9.Money matters- No one in the Govt. level is speaking against Muthoot or Manappuram.
                    10. Totally out of control from RBI...
                    11. Employees are the exploiting devices for the company.
                    12. Employee bond even forces employees to suicide.(some cases reported- but 'money matters...'
                    13. Interest rates are 30%... for common people.

Foreign exchanges and Money transfer are the areas of fraud for big guns...

Muthoot Finance Limited — Disconnect caller tune

I am facing a problem on my Airtel No. [protected], I want to disconnect caller tune from this number. Please disconnect the caller tune / hello tune from this number.
                      I hope you will see the complaint & give the positive feed back....

Hi this E. JAGADISH ,#108/5, 15th main, J.C. nagar, kuruburhalii, mahalakshim layout, Bangalore.

I her by to inform u that one of the branch manager of Muthoot Finace , Basaveshwaranagar.

As i am Jagadish customer of this branch for past one and half year and i have hosted my gold ornaments for more than FOUR lakhs and i here to say that on 3/01/2011. was going to host some gold but he refused to host the gold and he optioned me not to muthoot better you host them in MANAPPURAM GENERAL FINACE AND LEASING LIMITED they will provide you with more price and finally he didn't took my acknowledgment .
                      so plz kindly take measures and rectify it otherwise you have to face the consequences.

regards