Mydala Customer Care

Sun Closed

Mydala Complaints & Reviews

Mydala — Unauthorised charges

bhawna.llb
It is unfortunate that despite detailed conversation about unauthorised charges levied multiple times in a month, mydala confirms...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Tony de Souza
I have been getting messages from Mydala that their services have been activated and a sum of Rs 45/- would be deducted, I have never authorised the same
I have also SMS to 155223 with a message to STOP, this has been sent several times without any effect
This is absoluterly criminal and iwant it stopped immediately

[Feb 28, 2016] Mydala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings for the day!!

At Mydala.com we take a pride in ensuring customer's satisfaction, and in order to extend our support we would request for your complete name, contact number & email id.

If you wish to reach us then please call our Customer Care division @[protected] or send us an email @

[protected]@mydala.com.

Pamela Gracias
    Kindly stop my subscription to this deals. I did not ask to b subscribed to this but I just received a message from u saying so. This is fraud. Please stop this subscription at once. I had a SMS stop to 155223 but today the message reads type STOP for list of services. What a way to fool people. I can take this matter higher up if action is not taken at once.

shailysahay.13
      I received a message from mydala, saying that MyDala deals has been activated and Rs. 75 charged. Also it has renewed the subscription by itself, despite my sending a request to STOP it. This is unacceptable. Pls let me know the process to get a refund and stop this service.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Mydala — Mydala service activate without consent. Clear cheating by idea and mydala [Resolved]

Ankur Bisht
        I got a message from Mydala that the request is processed and 75 Rs is deducted without my consent. Idea customer care...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Mydala — Have to bear unwanted charges without any use [Resolved]

lump
        While searching for some useful site on google i don't know how this site has opened up and i got a msg from their side of...
        Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Prachi Shakya
        I recharged my idea account with rs 40 and I got rs32 as talk time .After 2.5 hours I received this message-"Dear user, Your deals pack service is active now, visit m.mydala.com to enjoy your free deals. In case of any query call at[protected]. Enjoy the service." Even when I never visited this site called mydala and never received any msg nor replied to any msgs from any company or website. They deducted rs 30 without my permission then asked to deactivate the service by sending msg to 155223 .I deactivated the service but ehat about my 30 rs. This is absolutely a crime you people are stealing my money how you claim to be worthy to run any company.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Mydala — regarding refund [Resolved]

kunnu12
          My mobile no is [protected], Mydala have deducted my nearly 300 rs, when I lodged a complain against it, they told me that...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

uttamjain
          rs 30 has deducted form my Vodafone talk time and a voucher code has been provided to me but the same found invalid at the time of booking from pvr cinemas. after having a talked with executive around 5.10 pm dated 27.5.15 they asked me for the screenshot and asked to mail the same to [protected]@mydala.com but the same has not been sent due to insufficient space in the mail box of mydala.com this is unexpected from the end of mydala..they do not have sufficient space.. being in the service sector such type of service is unexpected. i just want cashback of rs 30 in my prepaid account of Vodafone.

coupon code provided are invalid
          issue has been resoved
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

GJagadeesh
            My mobile number is [protected] My alternate no. [protected] In [protected], while dialing*111# for checking net balance, I went to check the first option and without my consent 40 Rs. Has been deducted by mydala.com stating that voucher has been processed for 40Rs. Cappucinno which will be given free if I purchase any beverage. The date of expiry of voucher is 24 April 15. So I decided to visit a outlet which is 8 kms far away from my home. The outlet address is H1B Ground Floor Main Market Kalkaji, Newdelhi-110019. Phone-[protected].When I visited the outlet and shown the voucher to Sales girl. She said that the voucher had been already used. When I called for[protected], Café Coffee Day IVPS says that Sunday is holiday. With no option leftover, I paid 242Rs. and had Darjeeling Tea, and Strawberry Shake vide bill no, 658 dated 19/4/15 at time 18:03:31 hrs.. As I had not used the voucher, the problem lays with Vodafone Cellular, My dala.com, Coffee Café Day. Vodafone Cellular to be blamed for adding Mydala. Com My dala.com to be blamed for presenting a invalid voucher without my consent. Coffee Café Day for stating that voucher is invalid. Cheap attitude of organization for looting a mere amount of Rs. 40/- do work and earn. don't cheat and earn

Greetings for the day!!

At Mydala.com we take a pride in ensuring customer's satisfaction, and in order to extend our support, our customer support executives will reach you shortly.

And for further support, we are always available from Monday to Saturday between 9.30 am and 10.00 pm @[protected] or you can mail us @ [protected]@mydala.com

Lalji Jambukiya
              MYDALA - Deducted Rs. 99 from my Vodafone number without my confirmation Hi, On 16 April 2015 I was browsing internet on my touch screen phone. On the top of the page there was an advertisement about some i pad package. While browsing the news on the page mistakenly the advertisement bar got touched and it deducted Rs. 99 from my phone without my confirmation. This is totally forced theft. I am not interested in such stupid plans and I want my money back.The voucher number I got for this fraud deal is MYDALA221285. It is forced voucher that is provided after looting my money. You cannot deduct from someone account their money without the confirmation. It seems to me like that reading news also on the phone is a big sin for the middle class people. I want my money back as well as this company should be blacklisted. Thanks . This type msg come into m mobile. Dear Customer, your voucher no for WIN Apple 16GB iPad with Retina Display and Wi-Fi Bid Deal for Rs 99 is MYDALA221285. Your total bids purchased so far are 99.You either win or get 100% money back in points. Total vouchers valid till[protected] are 99. Call at[protected] for more details. Enjoy the deal!
              Mydala Customer Care's response Feb 19, 2016
              Dear Customer, Greetings for the day!! Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience which you may have experienced with respect to the balance deduction. At Mydala.com we take a pride in ensuring customer's satisfaction, and in order to extend our support we would request for your complete name, contact details and email id. If you wish to reach out to us then please call our Customer Care division @[protected] or send us an email @ [protected]@mydala.com.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shovanjana
                While browsing Internet in my mobile (Nos.-[protected] and [protected]), this MYDALA.com website has deducted Rs.198 (Rs. 99 twice)once from [protected] and twice from [protected](latest 14th April, total Rs. 596) by deliberately opening website page without my consent or permission even while pop-ups were blocked in my browser. I want my money back to my mobile phone account and not in "MYDALA" account and nor any of their deals.
                Updated by shovanjana Apr 17, 2015
                Mydala Executive Mr. Abhishek Kumar contacted me and promised to refund an amount of Rs. 545 (which is less than Rs.594 what was deducted) to my phone accounts within 10 days and also promised not to generate such pop-ups in my mobiles' web browser.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Mydala — My Dala and vodafone scam

Javeduser
                  I got a message from mydala stating your voucher no for win google Nexus 5 BID Deal for Rs 99 is MYDALA ***** you total bids...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

teri maa ki aankh
                  kyun tumhare papa ji ka raaj chal raha hai jo mere account se without my permission balance kaat liya...iske pahle bhi mere another no. pe bhi aisa hi hua tha aur is baar bhi...saalo chor company chalate ho kya.haa agar balence kaat bhi liyta hai to apas call to karo ke bhai aapki ye serce active ki gayi hai. my no. is +91-[protected] airtel

Mydala — Deducted money without consent

i got a message from Mydala - Dear customer, your value pack is active for 30 days. When i checked my balance i saw that 100rs has been deducted from my balance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

Raj00001
                    Vodafone has collebrated with mydala.com to fool people. every now and then I received message that I won mydala coupan and rs 99 deducted from my account. anybody please take action against them .. mydala is looting people with telecom operator company like Vodafone. anybody please help to stop this scam
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-09 13:13:17
                    They refunded the amount
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

surendar1011
                      Vodafone Fraud in Data plan Hi Friends, Vodafone has charged me Rs 188.00/- for downloading d2c_mydala_89 along with d2c_mydala_99 for Feb'2015 bill cycle and Rs.99 for the same mydala, Mar'2015. Earlier vodafone charged Rs.70/extra for mobil_art_value_pack in October'2014 bill cycle. So in all they have charged me Rs 258/- for downloading a stuff which I had never downloaded. When I called their Customer Forum for explanation they had no proper explanation. If you came over the same kind of issue with vodafone, Please kindly forward your compliant as soft copy with your bill to the provided mail id below. mail id: thesingu.[protected]@gmail.com City: Chennai

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Gargee Dutta
                        Dear Customer, your voucher no for WIN SaOn 6tmsung Galaxy Note 4 Bid Deal for Rs 99 is [protected]. Your total bids purchased so far are 99.You either win or get 100% money back in points. Total vouchers valid till[protected] are 99.Call at[protected] for more details. Enjoy the deal!
                        This is the message that i got all of a sudden on 6th march, 2015. I have never even heard of Mydala, sheldom do i visit any online shopping site. I m irritated as Mydala deducted Rs. 99 twice on the same day within a minute, total amounting to Rs. 198 from my Vodafone service provider. I have sent a message to Mydala but they havent replied. This is the second time they have deducted money like this. As i see, many people have been harassed the same way. Kindly register a complaint and help returning the amount on my mobile balance.

two deductions of Rs. 99
                        two deductions of Rs. 99

99 rupees deducted from my vodaphone number without my acknowledgement

Like many other people i was browsing internet and I suddenly get a message saying thanks for opting mydala...what is vodaphone doing...please take action this is rubbish.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Amar Lehal
                          Is this mydala company is a group of theives ? Yes I must call them thieves because only thieves will take the money from people without there permission. How can these guys cant deduct the balance from my account without even informing me or without my permission. As on date 28/02/2015 at time 12:36 pm. I have received the message that rs 50 is deducted from your account due to some voucher or whatever. Who told them to deduct the balance ? or enter my name in there fake voucher ? And HOW CAN VODAFONE ALLOW THEM TO DEDUCT THE BALANCE Worst part is the time they deduct the balance from my account when there is only Rs. 50 balance is available. Due to this I wont even make my important business phone call at that moment to one of my client from that deal i can earn Rs.1, 00, 000/- and due to won't able to communicate with my client the order has been passed away to one of my competitor in local market. Due to this I have face & suffered the loss of rs 1, 00, 000/- By this loss i gone into depression and it affect my health as well and my family suffered, i loss my mental piece and all this happen due to balance deducted by these mydala thieves. Yes, I had face a loss of money And the mydala company is only responsible for my loss. So now they must have to pay me the money that I have loss as an compensation money. I also wanna file a court case or take some legal action against this mydala company. the unwanted voucher no. they send me is [protected] My vodafone no. Is [protected] (from which the balance id deducted) My name is Amrinder singh

deducted balance from vodafone prepaid no,
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

vpawar18
                            MyDala offer me VLCC voucher of Rs. 500 by paying just 49 Rs. I placed an order on 30-Jan-15 by paying 49 Rs. but till date I didn't receive any order. I think this website MyDala.com is fake and just earn money from the customers by showing such offers. Strong action should be taken against them.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

jennifer k
                              MYDALA deducted 50 RS from my Vodafone account last month, my vodaphone balance reduced by Rs50, when I called Vodaphone care, they have told me that I must have clicked on MYDALA, but I have never clicked on MYDALA and they did not even asked once before deducted the 50 rs from my account...I never heard about mydala..now again on 1st January they again deducted 49 Rs from my Aircel account from same handset... What going on I never heared about this fraud company and don't want any of their services I NEED MY MONEY BACK PLEASE AND REQUESTING YOU PLEASE DEACTIVATE This services otherwise every month mydala people will take out my money...

Recently Discussed

Mydala
                                Deducted money from my balance ----MYDALA
                                Illegal deduction by mydala
                                deduction of 42 rs without my knowledge
                                Mydala
                                Downloaded this app, when i search some other, information on net now not uninstall
                                Mydala
                                Mydala deducted money from my idea mobile account balance