Mydala

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Mydala related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Mydala Photos

Mydala Complaints & Reviews

rs 30 has deducted form my Vodafone talk time and a voucher code has been provided to me but the same found invalid at the time of booking from pvr cinemas. after having a talked with executive around 5.10 pm dated 27.5.15 they asked me for the screenshot and asked to mail the same to [protected]@mydala.com but the same has not been sent due to insufficient space in the mail box of mydala.com this is unexpected from the end of mydala..they do not have sufficient space.. being in the service sector such type of service is unexpected. i just want cashback of rs 30 in my prepaid account of Vodafone.

My mobile number is [protected] My alternate no. [protected] In [protected], while dialing*111# for checking net balance, I went to check the first option and without my consent 40 Rs. Has been deducted by mydala.com stating that voucher has been processed for 40Rs. Cappucinno which will be given free if I purchase any beverage. The date of expiry of voucher is 24 April 15. So I decided to visit a outlet which is 8 kms far away from my home. The outlet address is H1B Ground Floor Main Market Kalkaji, Newdelhi-110019. Phone-[protected].When I visited the outlet and shown the voucher to Sales girl. She said that the voucher had been already used. When I called for[protected], Café Coffee Day IVPS says that Sunday is holiday. With no option leftover, I paid 242Rs. and had Darjeeling Tea, and Strawberry Shake vide bill no, 658 dated 19/4/15 at time 18:03:31 hrs.. As I had not used the voucher, the problem lays with Vodafone Cellular, My dala.com, Coffee Café Day. Vodafone Cellular to be blamed for adding Mydala. Com My dala.com to be blamed for presenting a invalid voucher without my consent. Coffee Café Day for stating that voucher is invalid. Cheap attitude of organization for looting a mere amount of Rs. 40/- do work and earn. don't cheat and earn

Greetings for the day!!

At Mydala.com we take a pride in ensuring customer's satisfaction, and in order to extend our support, our customer support executives will reach you shortly.

And for further support, we are always available from Monday to Saturday between 9.30 am and 10.00 pm @[protected] or you can mail us @ [protected]@mydala.com

MYDALA - Deducted Rs. 99 from my Vodafone number without my confirmation Hi, On 16 April 2015 I was browsing internet on my touch screen phone. On the top of the page there was an advertisement about some i pad package. While browsing the news on the page mistakenly the advertisement bar got touched and it deducted Rs. 99 from my phone without my confirmation. This is totally forced theft. I am not interested in such stupid plans and I want my money back.The voucher number I got for this fraud deal is MYDALA221285. It is forced voucher that is provided after looting my money. You cannot deduct from someone account their money without the confirmation. It seems to me like that reading news also on the phone is a big sin for the middle class people. I want my money back as well as this company should be blacklisted. Thanks . This type msg come into m mobile. Dear Customer, your voucher no for WIN Apple 16GB iPad with Retina Display and Wi-Fi Bid Deal for Rs 99 is MYDALA221285. Your total bids purchased so far are 99.You either win or get 100% money back in points. Total vouchers valid till[protected] are 99. Call at[protected] for more details. Enjoy the deal!
      Feb 19, 2016
      Mydala Customer Care's response
      Dear Customer, Greetings for the day!! Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience which you may have experienced with respect to the balance deduction. At Mydala.com we take a pride in ensuring customer's satisfaction, and in order to extend our support we would request for your complete name, contact details and email id. If you wish to reach out to us then please call our Customer Care division @[protected] or send us an email @ [protected]@mydala.com.

While browsing Internet in my mobile (Nos.-[protected] and [protected]), this MYDALA.com website has deducted Rs.198 (Rs. 99 twice)once from [protected] and twice from [protected](latest 14th April, total Rs. 596) by deliberately opening website page without my consent or permission even while pop-ups were blocked in my browser. I want my money back to my mobile phone account and not in "MYDALA" account and nor any of their deals.
        Apr 17, 2015
        Updated by shovanjana
        Mydala Executive Mr. Abhishek Kumar contacted me and promised to refund an amount of Rs. 545 (which is less than Rs.594 what was deducted) to my phone accounts within 10 days and also promised not to generate such pop-ups in my mobiles' web browser.

I got a message from mydala stating your voucher no for win google Nexus 5 BID Deal for Rs 99 is MYDALA ***** you total bids...

kyun tumhare papa ji ka raaj chal raha hai jo mere account se without my permission balance kaat liya...iske pahle bhi mere another no. pe bhi aisa hi hua tha aur is baar bhi...saalo chor company chalate ho kya.haa agar balence kaat bhi liyta hai to apas call to karo ke bhai aapki ye serce active ki gayi hai. my no. is +91-[protected] airtel

Mydala — Deducted money without consent

i got a message from Mydala - Dear customer, your value pack is active for 30 days. When i checked my balance i saw that 100rs has been deducted from my balance.

Vodafone has collebrated with mydala.com to fool people. every now and then I received message that I won mydala coupan and rs 99 deducted from my account. anybody please take action against them .. mydala is looting people with telecom operator company like Vodafone. anybody please help to stop this scam
            Jun 9, 2020
            They refunded the amount

Vodafone Fraud in Data plan Hi Friends, Vodafone has charged me Rs 188.00/- for downloading d2c_mydala_89 along with d2c_mydala_99 for Feb'2015 bill cycle and Rs.99 for the same mydala, Mar'2015. Earlier vodafone charged Rs.70/extra for mobil_art_value_pack in October'2014 bill cycle. So in all they have charged me Rs 258/- for downloading a stuff which I had never downloaded. When I called their Customer Forum for explanation they had no proper explanation. If you came over the same kind of issue with vodafone, Please kindly forward your compliant as soft copy with your bill to the provided mail id below. mail id: thesingu.[protected]@gmail.com City: Chennai

Greetings for the day!!

Dear Customer, your voucher no for WIN SaOn 6tmsung Galaxy Note 4 Bid Deal for Rs 99 is [protected]. Your total bids purchased so far are 99.You either win or get 100% money back in points. Total vouchers valid till[protected] are 99.Call at[protected] for more details. Enjoy the deal!
                This is the message that i got all of a sudden on 6th march, 2015. I have never even heard of Mydala, sheldom do i visit any online shopping site. I m irritated as Mydala deducted Rs. 99 twice on the same day within a minute, total amounting to Rs. 198 from my Vodafone service provider. I have sent a message to Mydala but they havent replied. This is the second time they have deducted money like this. As i see, many people have been harassed the same way. Kindly register a complaint and help returning the amount on my mobile balance.
                two deductions of Rs. 99
                two deductions of Rs. 99

99 rupees deducted from my vodaphone number without my acknowledgement

Like many other people i was browsing internet and I suddenly get a message saying thanks for opting mydala...what is vodaphone doing...please take action this is rubbish.

Is this mydala company is a group of theives ? Yes I must call them thieves because only thieves will take the money from people without there permission. How can these guys cant deduct the balance from my account without even informing me or without my permission. As on date 28/02/2015 at time 12:36 pm. I have received the message that rs 50 is deducted from your account due to some voucher or whatever. Who told them to deduct the balance ? or enter my name in there fake voucher ? And HOW CAN VODAFONE ALLOW THEM TO DEDUCT THE BALANCE Worst part is the time they deduct the balance from my account when there is only Rs. 50 balance is available. Due to this I wont even make my important business phone call at that moment to one of my client from that deal i can earn Rs.1, 00, 000/- and due to won't able to communicate with my client the order has been passed away to one of my competitor in local market. Due to this I have face & suffered the loss of rs 1, 00, 000/- By this loss i gone into depression and it affect my health as well and my family suffered, i loss my mental piece and all this happen due to balance deducted by these mydala thieves. Yes, I had face a loss of money And the mydala company is only responsible for my loss. So now they must have to pay me the money that I have loss as an compensation money. I also wanna file a court case or take some legal action against this mydala company. the unwanted voucher no. they send me is [protected] My vodafone no. Is [protected] (from which the balance id deducted) My name is Amrinder singh
                  deducted balance from vodafone prepaid no,

MyDala offer me VLCC voucher of Rs. 500 by paying just 49 Rs. I placed an order on 30-Jan-15 by paying 49 Rs. but till date I didn't receive any order. I think this website MyDala.com is fake and just earn money from the customers by showing such offers. Strong action should be taken against them.

MYDALA deducted 50 RS from my Vodafone account last month, my vodaphone balance reduced by Rs50, when I called Vodaphone care, they have told me that I must have clicked on MYDALA, but I have never clicked on MYDALA and they did not even asked once before deducted the 50 rs from my account...I never heard about mydala..now again on 1st January they again deducted 49 Rs from my Aircel account from same handset... What going on I never heared about this fraud company and don't want any of their services I NEED MY MONEY BACK PLEASE AND REQUESTING YOU PLEASE DEACTIVATE This services otherwise every month mydala people will take out my money...

Greetings for the day!!

Mydala is deducted amount from my vodafone mobile without my permission.. They are fraud they deduct Rs 99 from my mobile...

hi my name is nishant bansal and i was charged 100inr for no reasons. i made sevral complaints and spoke with many agents including a supervisor/Gurpreet with False and fake promises that i will get the refund back shortly. However, it been more then a month now and i sm still chasnig it. it costed me 200rupees already just to get this fix but now Gurpreet started ignoring emails as i cant call them anymore as it costed me a fortune already. it seems to be con and fake company. looking forward to hear shortly. thanks nishant bansal

I accidentally clicked on www.mydala.com on my mobile browser. After that I got a message from www.mydala.com : "Dear Customer, your voucher no for 6D/5N Couple Holiday Package to Thailand Big Deal for Rs 99 is [protected]. your total bids purchased so far are 99. You either win or get 100% money back in points. Total vouchers valid till[protected] are 99. Call at[protected] for more details. Enjoy the deal ! " I do not want this deal. My Mobile No. is [protected]. Please refund my balance into the same mobile no

Today 7.12.14 I opened IE 11 from my Lumia 730. Something there asked for my location. I clicked on 'no'. Then at the url...
                            on 5th Dec 2014, I was searching some website through google and during downloading unknowingly I have touched mydala link....

I received message that some services has been started by mydala.com on my vodafone number for which they have deducted Rs 99 falsely without even asking or taking my consent, i never opted for such kind of any services and i never had clicked on such type of content. I want my money back you cant take the money from consumers by cheating them in this way. I dont want any kind of services from my dala or any packages for the same i just want my money back

MYDALA 99 Rs deducted from my Vodafone account On 30 Oct, my vodaphone balance reduced by Rs 99, when I called Vodaphone care on 31 Oct, they have told me that I must have clicked on MYDALA, but I have never clicked on MYDALA and they did not even asked once before deducted the 99 rs from my account. How can I get my money back?

I didn't visit mydala website or click any coupons but 25 rupees is deducted from my account on september 13. I asked my vodafone...