MyIndiaShopping
My India Shopping

MyIndiaShopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Tc 4/2 (4), Vayalikada Junction, Kowdiar P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram

Description
Formerly known as REAL CINEMAS

Load

MyIndiaShopping Complaints & Reviews

I bought DVDs from from the website My India Shopping on 3 July 2018. Payment was done through CC Avenue. I received a confirmation...

Myindiashopping.com is a fraud online shopping website.
MY INDIA SHOPPING (REAL CINEMAS)

TC 4/2 (4), VAYALIKADA JUNCTION,

KOWDIAR P.O, TRIVANDRUM -695005
KERALA, INDIA

I made an order on 6th June 2018 and still no news about the order.

The email [protected]@myindiashopping.com is not even valid. It comes up as address could'nt be found. Also send email to [protected]@gmail.com with no response. There is no tele support or chat support that shows always offline.

Earlier also these people offered no support with things getting delivered after repeated emails but now even email shows invalid. For sure they are fraud and I will move legally against them now.
Jul 08, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made an order on 31st may 2018 and still no news about the order.

Everyone out there, this is scam website.
    Order: [protected]
    My rs 1274 gone in drains. Never ever buy from this website.
    Jul 05, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 17 dvd's on 28/04/2018 (Order no. [protected]) and after many messages and reminders finally they dispatched 12 items on june 14th. I could not contact then through phone calls as they are not answering the calls and all the emails sent were bouncing back. So request to dispatch the remaining 5 items or refund the the money accordingly.
      Jun 23, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid for two Orders namely, [protected] dated 1st May 2018 and [protected] dated 4th May 2018. Invoices for these orders are sent to my mail ID, from [protected]@gmail.com. The status of the first order is being shown on the website as "Dispatched", with a DTDC Tracking number which does not work in the DTDC website. The status of the other order is still "Under Process". I have sent mails to the given mail ID - [protected]@myindiashopping.com, but the mail bounces off immediately to my mail mailbox. The CHAT button on the website will always show as "OFFLINE".
        I suppose I have been cheated by this website, since I did not get the items delivered till now and there is no response from the other side. I thought this was a genuine Website.
        Jun 13, 2018

Jul 10, 2018
        Updated by consrvs
        No response from the website yet.
        When i check the website for track my order it shows site is under maitenance.Nobody is taking the calls and there is no reply for mail?
        Communication details are too less for this website.

I ordered 3 dvd on myindia shopping.com and paid cash of rs823 through ccavenue. At the item of ordering it shows it will...
          I ordered 5 Malayalam movie DVDs through the website www.myindiashopping.com on 28/04/2018.Until now the ordered item is not...
          Order no : [protected]

The vendor is not at all responding to emails or calls. The order has been raised in...

I have ordered a dvd with my india shopping.com, which is an online portal for supply of predominantly movie audio and video dvd's and cd's. My order no is [protected] and invoice no is 33466 dated 17th november, 2017. But till now i have not received the product ordered. Neither the said on line portal has not returned my money amounting to rs.190/-. This portal is indulging in cheating the public at large. This apart i have spent till now about rs.300/- on whats'up messages and emails and phone calls and sms. But till now i have not received any received from the said agency. This is a gross misconduct of business on the part of the said agency which needs serious action since i am not the only person being deceived and cheated.
          Kindly take action and make the said agency to supply the product.

Samba moorthy velakur
          Bengaluru

Updated by velakurmoorthy
          I have not received any feedback from Consumer Complaints forum please.
          Order No.[protected], Invoice Number A 33410 dated October 31, 2017 is not yet delivered nor the payment made online refunded. No reply to the emails in this regard forwarded to them. Tried to contact them on phone without any success.

Request for the product or a refund

On 24/03/2018 i have ordered seven audio cds amounting to rs 549/-. The amount of rs 549/- i have paid through paytm wallet. On 24th march 2018 i got a mail from their end that we have received the amount of rs 549/- but unfortunately the invoice was not generated. They have asked the details of the products which i have ordered. But from that date i have tried to mail at [protected]@myindiashopping.com but everytime i got message for failure to deliver the mail. Even i have mailed [protected]@gmail.com twice but they have never answered my mail. Please do the needful.

Sujoy guha roy
            Order no.[protected] from ccavenue dated mar 24, 2018
            Apr 11, 2018

Apr 28, 2018
            Updated by Sujoy949
            Till Now No updates from them ...

My order no : [protected] dated 17th november, 2017, for a dvd not yet delivered.
              I have sent many number of emails and whatsup messages which are are un answered.
              My india shopping.com has been cheeting it's customers for a long time.
              They do not deliver items ordered for.
              They do not respond for any sort of communications.
              They are making illegal money.
              I would have sent about fifty emails which are rejected and about fifty whatsup messages which are not answered.

Kindly help me.

Samba moorthy velakur
              Bengaluru
              Apr 09, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i hv received from myindia order dated [protected] dtd. 27/2/18. Thanks for your report.
                After long follow up at last i hv recd my order dtd. 27/2/2018 thanks and ur support and action takes place..

Now i request you to kindly get my old issue pending since 2016.

(Refund of rs. 814/- adjustement towards dvd or vcd movies)

Santosh kulkarni
                Apr 05, 2018

May 23, 2018
                Updated by ksansun
                my new order cd recd but still i have not received refund of Rs. 814/- waiting for that. pl; rush it. tks

This is with respect to two orders

1) [protected] - for this order, one item worth rs 499 is not yet delivered
                  The order was placed on[protected]. Despite of several emails, there was no response

2) [protected] - for this order placed on 27/03/2018., none of items are delivered till date
                  No response on emails as well

Could you please check?
                  Apr 04, 2018

Updated by george007
                  No response from Myindiashopping till now.
                  Not sure what sort of company is this

Eariler 2 years back refund of rs. 814/- yet not received so... I thought i order new movies from my india shopping so......

I ordered 6 dvd/vcds via invoice [protected] dated 12feb2018 for inr 670 and they have not delivered the same, inspite of repeated requests. They have also not refunded inr 826 against previous orders (Hindi/malayalam movies) not delivered even though they had promised earlier to refund these as these were out of stock or not available. Please advise, i have repeated tried to contact them but they refuse to respond. Thanks and regards,
                    Mar 06, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order ([protected]) on feb 10 and it was updated that dvd was shipped through dtdc. But even after a week, i didn't receive the item so i tried to track the item through dtdc, only to find out that it was a fake consignment no! After that, i tried mailing them and calling them but no response till now.
                      Here i could find a lot of complaints with a similar case and i cant understand why no action is taken on this company yet.
                      Feb 26, 2018
                      you can connect with +91 9249598165
                      Feb 21, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered few cds and dvds on 1/15 and paid for speed post delivery. So far no update other than the initial invoice. I tried to call them several times and no one picking up and no reply to email also. Please do the needful to take care of this issue.

Site: www.myindiashopping.com
                        Tc 5/29, ambalamukku, thiruvananthapuram - 695005 kerala
                        Number: +91 - [protected]
                        items not delivered and not responding to calls and email
                        Jan 24, 2018

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered movie dvd in mis website on dec16.. I got an email that the order will be shipped soon.. But still they have not despatched the same.. They are not responding to email and phone calls.. I am very upset from the customer relationship from the firm

Order no : [protected] / invoice number: a 33551 , date: december 16, 2017

Their online chat facility also is not available.. No other way of communication facility with them makes customers in trouble.. Kindly intervene

Sreeraj r
                          Dec 27, 2017

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          ORDER NO : [protected] / INVOICE NUMBER: A 33704 , order placed on 15 feb 2018, order not yet shipped and unable to contact the company as mail id is fake. Mobile number not been answered. I have been trying to contact the company but there is no response, it seems it is a fake company.
                          I placed an order dated 27th nov 2017 (ORDER NO : [protected] / INVOICE NUMBER: A 33498 , DATE: November 27, 2017) for some DVDs. There is no response from them since then. They dont pick calls and no reply to emails and whatsapp messages. It looks like a FRAUD website

Kindly block their website so that other people are not cheated

I ordered a DVD and didn't get it delivered. I emailed and called them. I didn't get any response. Then, I Whatsapped them and got a reply. He asked for my invoice and I sent to them.

If I don't get any response, I am planning to send a mail to Trivandrum's Cyber Crime (cbrceltvm.[protected]@kerala.gov.in) and report to "Serious Fraud Investigation Officer" (http://sfio.nic.in/fAQ.aspx)

*Please contact them through Whatsapp.*

Thanks!
                            Bala
                            Dec 06, 2017

MyIndiaShopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed order for six vcds by order no : [protected] / invoice number : a 33406 , on 30 october 2017 from my india...