Myntra.com — Cancelled my order on their own and ask to wait long a month still no solution

I had placed an order(Order ID # 1180555 [protected]) on 11th August 2021 which was meant as a gift for my family. I had opted for for 1 day delivery as I wanted to gift him this product as a first birthday gift. The very next day when I checked the status it said that the item went out of stock during processing. Just because I had ordered at a discounted price, my order was cancelled. I feel cheated and when contacted they said that they can remind me again when the product would be available again and can do nothing about it! Is this the way customers should be treated? I was very disappointed and angry at the same time. Myntra is cheating with the customers and they have to be taught a lesson. I will take this issue across platforms and even to the court if they do not come up with a proper resolution.
Cancelled my order on their own and ask to wait long a month still no solution
Sep 14, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068