Myntra.com — FILA Shoes Order on 02/1/17

I order two FILA sneakers on 03/01/2017. Order was place on same date. Also the product was shipped on 05/01/2017 & I got message that it will be delivered on 11/1/2017. Hence due to some inconvenience the order got delayed and received another message stating that order will be delivered on 14/01/2017. So I thought due to high volume order may got delayed and I was waiting for order to be delivered. But again on 14/01/2017 I received message that order will be delivered to you on 16/01/2017. So I called Customer Care for the above issue. They told me that due to logistics issue it might got delayed. Though the order is almost 9 days delay as per the first date given.

Could you please check if I would be getting original product or Logistics people will be changing with some other?

[Jan 20, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068