[Resolved]  Myntra.com — missing items

I had ordered two ethnic sets. It got delivered on may 2. There was a myntra cover which was properly sealed, inside the mantra cover, were two individual packets for each set, which were sealed properly too. Among the two sets, one was complete, the other set had only the kurta and the skirt is missing, i raised a complaint by email to myntra support immediately, but they are just asking to keep waiting. I want the skirt delivered or i want to return the kurta and get entire refund of the set. As there has been many complaints of the same issue here, i request you to take some serious action on this scamming.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

When I ordered my stuff for 3 lingerie set it was 1998 but after that now its showing 2443 its really bad you cant fool the customers ai am really disappointed with this I ordered my stiff on a particular rat and when it comes its coming foe different price.

Myntra.com
    Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068