Myntra.com — broken highlighter palette received and unable to return it

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 hetal pithadia on Jul 11, 2018
Dear Team,

I am really upset with the service provided by myntra. I did shopping from myntra For the 1st time and the result is I received product which is broken .
I ordered for Revolution Pro Glow 2 .
I have not even opened the product it's packed and I can see all the loose powder inside. This is really annoying like after paying so much if m getting this in return and there is no option to return or exchange.

I expect that you will treat this matter with utmost importance. Do not lose a customer who is using your service for the first time.

Hetal Rasik Pithadia.

broken highlighter palette received and unable to return it

[Jul 19, 2018] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I placed an order from myntra for pronto trolly but i received a damaged one. I raised a complaint that i want to return this trolly as it is damaged. I got a mail from myntra saying “I regret to inform you that the return request has been declined as product was shipped from our end post proper quality check”.

My order number is[protected]-5772301 and the trolly is costing me 5120 which is not a small amount.

I received a broken trolly as in the zip of that trolly is not proper.

I want my refund. Please take necessary action against Myntra.
KanchanSharma

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - broken highlighter palette received and unable to return it