[Resolved]  Myntra.com — Customer service

I ordered a shoes of 6 size from the company when I got the shoes I found that left shoe was bent and was not comfortable at all. When I informed the same to the company they did not take any action. When the delivery boy came to my address for the shoe return he said that I can't accept it because it is used. Tell me one thing if I informed the defect in shoe within 2hr of delivery to the Myntra company why would I wear them I just checked the shoe comfort for 5 minutes. One more thing I ordered the shoes on urgent basis because my old shoes was torn properly. I had to go to the office just because of the Myntra defect I had to take unscheduled leave. Tell me who will bear the loss of my absent and my dissatisfaction JUST BECAUSE OF MYNTRA CPOMPANY.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-06 18:30:32
They just sent a delivery guy to my address for pickup the defective shoes. Their delivery guy denied to pickup the parcel. After that I have mot got any call and message from their end.

[Oct 06, 2015] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Golta Oct 06, 2015

Comments

hello sir my name yogendra choudhary from jaipur rajasthan.i want take customer service center in jaipur please tell me procedure thanks

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068