Myntra.com — order no: 1063775-7956629-2100703

SweetMadhu19 on Dec 18, 2017

I have placed an order for 'm. A. C
Nc45 studio fix powder plus foundation' from myntra and it costed me around 1, 858.44.
And to my surprise, it was a used product. Very disappointed after seeing the product.
I have called myntra to return the product but they are denying saying beauty products cannot be returned and they have sent with proper quality check.
Can't myntra be wrong? I have paid so much amount and i am getting a used product.. I have raised complaint almost 15-20 times but i am getting the same response.. Now i cant use the product also as its a used one and i dont want to spoil my skin by using that.
Request you to please look in to the issue and provide a reasonable solution.

[Dec 18, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Myntra has always been delivering used products. Last time I ordered a jeans and it was like used one which has been washed and ironed and delivered to me. It smelled too bad like detergent. Also there was no tag of the brand on the back side above pocket. Seriously now I am scared ordering anything from myntra.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - order no: 1063775-7956629-2100703