[Resolved] Myntra.com — refund of a returned order

Dibyamon on Dec 20, 2019
How can they refund it in wrong account ending with 1562? The wtd details i shared one digit was wrong entered.
They told me in a mail that the account details i shared is wrong so refund cannot be processed hence how can they refund my money to any other account which is not in my name and maybe doesn't having the same ifsc code? This is the way their refund team work?? A digit can be entered wrong by any customer. Then what is the need of validation and ifsc code that these guys are refunding to wherever. I am asking to reverse the money 621/- from the wrong account and credit it to my correct account ending with 1572

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2019
Order no. 112667360931302166301 I have provided all the details

[Dec 21, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dibyamon, Dec 25, 2019
This people are so rude and misbehaving.they didn't refund the money neither they have empathize for it.they are simply denying that they wouldn't refund.this is only my fault.the wrong account was not in my name then how can they send the money to any other people account?? I just want my money.they are cheating and stole my money.they don't even have any validation that why they have done it.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - refund of a returned order