[Resolved] Myntra.com — Refund problem

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Mallinath Nagoor
I had ordered some set of cloth on 9th jan 2017, order no:[protected]-9561201 and i canceled the order because delivery date was too long but i have not yet got my refund of that order even i called to bank customer care they said that refund reference number is not there and i called to myntra customer care they are not responding properly my refund reference number is[protected] and am sending bank statement from ordered date to till now

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2017
i got my amount

[Jan 24, 2017] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

It's 24th April today, few days back on 16th April 2017 i.e Sunday i've ordered a shoe and as provided they have mentioned the delivery date as 24th April 2017 the day has passed and till now no news from Myntra plus, do I have to go pick up my item myself, or they will bring till our door-step. And if I have to go take it by myself I don't know where is the delivery center of 'Myntra Logistics' in Dimapur-797112
As given:-
Courier Name: Myntra Logistics
Order No:[protected]-6189401

I want it clarified as soon as possible
Your delivery agent rudeness level is extreme. They refused to come to my address so I went to pick the parcel but they again refused to give change to my 1000 rs.
They also used slang words..
Such a poor courier center and workers.

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - Refund problem