Myntra.com — return not being processed

PreethM on Jan 14, 2019
I have placed return for two of my orders as i felt the product was not upto the mark as shown in the website. Received a message saying it will be picked up tomorrow, at the eod of that day i received another message saying they were unable to pick up the return as if i had rescheduled it. And this happened the following day as well even after i spoke to the agent and he promised he will be coming in the afternoon. I am not able to understand why this is happening despite being a customer for a very long period.

[Jan 14, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My all (18) product cancel. I got answer from customer care that I have not received the parcels. Actually I didn't got a single parcel. I talked in customer care, I have to order all these again. I checked all products but the price is now increased.
This is very disappointing. I want my all orders as per the price I ordered. Pls do the needful

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - return not being processed