MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com

Having problems with MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com

Pune District

MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com reviews & complaints(15)

Myvishwa Technologies / Bookganga.com — Order confirmation not received even after paying full charges

I have ordered a book named Mi Bahurupi yesterday on bookganga online and paid full amount including the shipping charges.I haven't received any confirmation.Also not a single number given on website is working.please send the book asap....

Myvishwa Technologies / Bookganga.com — Log in to purchase book

I have account. However system does not allow ti proceed as below. Please help to resolve.
During log in, it gives message “wrong credentials “.
When select Forget password, it does not reset.
If create new account with mail id, it says Alraedy exists.
If creat with new mail id, it hangs....

My invoice no.[protected]. I ordered book but not showing in my book order.. not received any notification
MyVishwa Technologies / BookGanga.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered book and paid money online but not showing in my order list

I had selected 2 books. Done payment from debit card rs356/- including shipping charges. Amount debited from my bank account but nothing happened after that No message, nothing.
      Aug 5, 2021
      Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, We request you to please provide your registered mobile number or order number for better assistance.

BookGanga Team.

Myvishwa Technologies / Bookganga.com — Wrongly payment done in your account

Hi My name is suvarna subhash rahate today when I Make online payment transaction to another person by mistake payment done in your account because I am wrongly selected payee Kindly please revers fund rs.36810 in my account sorry for your inconvenient my contact no [protected]/[protected] Please help me need your help. sorry once again to trouble you. my account no[protected] ICICI BANK IFSC CODE ICIC0000366.

Kindly refer...

I had order a book from Bookganga.com and now it has been 8 days since the order has not been processed.I tried reaching the customer care but no one is responding also the website is not providing any further updates regarding my book. please do help me out to let me know the exact situation and let be get freed by this fraud company.
        Jul 8, 2020

Book ganga invoice #[protected] of 2nd july

My book has not been delivered. It is 6th july today and i am located in pune.
          I am a regular customer and my details are with you - delivery address is with you also.

Not having received the book even after 4 days of order - so if your service
          So third rate service? And you ppl do not care for customers?

Also none of the numbers mentioned...
          Khali dok var paay was ordered online with bookganga on 11th may 2019 vide invoice no.[protected] and i didn't get that book. I was surprised uptilll now i have not received the book nor the refund from bookganga whereas for the last 12 days. I am trying to get in touch with their higher officials but contact numbers is invalid. I have been cheated by the bookganga. This is highly against the ethics of doing business and uptill now i have...
          I am sorry to say but book ganga having very very worst and cheap service... I have ordered diwali anak as on 30th november and i have not yet received.. I called multiple times to given number and i have been told same thing again and again.. "we will update you tomorrow" and your tomorrow will never come... You don't event have any customer care where we can register a complet.. Book cost is 100 rp and you charge 180 to, which is 80% extra...

Zee Marathi magazine was ordered online with BookGanga on 1st November 18 vide invoice No.[protected] and I was informed that the magazine has been sent through First Flight Carrier vide their No. M991Q4530443. To my surprise uptilll now I have not received the magazine nor the refund from Bookganga whereas for the last eight days I am trying to get in touch with their higher officials but were prevented by their lady executives. In stead the book ganga sent me e-gift voucher for Rs.100.00 which I do not want and will not utilise. The question is not of Rs.149.00 I have paid but certainly I have been cheated by both the Bookganga as well as First Flight Carrier by promising me that I will receive the magazine the next day which never dawn. This is highly against the ethics of doing business and uptill now I have not received the refund. In view of their inept attitude and inhumane behaviour I would like that all my expenses of mobile call charges, my time, the money I have paid may please be calculated and an amount of Rs.5000.00 may please be ordered to be paid by both the agencies as I am not at fault at all for non receipt of magazine.

I bought a product from your website, which was a zee marathi magazine, also paid the amount through net banking option, but as soon as i realized my order was wrong, i wished to cancel my order but there is no such option available, i searched many times, but your help portal didn't satisfied me regarding my problem, how should i cancel my order, additionally number provided my you customer support is also not reachable.
            My mail id...

Myvishwa Technologies / Bookganga.com — zee marathi magazine

I bought a product from your website, which was a zee marathi magazine, but as soon as i realized my order was wrong, i wished to cancel my order z but there is no such option available, i searched many times, but your help portal didn't satisfied me regarding my problem, how should i cancel my order, additionally number provided my you customer support is also not reachable.....

Myvishwa Technologies / Bookganga.com — bought paperback get ebook

A few days back i had this frustrating issue with online book store called bookganga.com.

I was interested in a paperback book that was available on this site. The information page clearly stated paperback binding. So i added it to the cart and purchased it. However i was surprised to find out that what they in fact sold me was an e-book.

Now i knew that as per their policy on e-books no refund is possible. br...

Myvishwa Technologies Pvt. Ltd. — Withholding payment without delivering the product

Date-18/02/2016
            Invoice No[protected]
            Description- We have ordered one book online for Rs. 220/- including shipping charges of Rs. 30/-. The payment was also made on the same day. Order delivery time was 3-5 days. After 6 days we got a mail of status of order that the book is out of stock and we were given option to get refund of Rs. 190/- or a replacement of book worth Rs. 190/- though we have paid Rs. 220/-.
            We reverted...