Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

Dear team ,

my name is sumit mishra my add 159 - DH schim no 74 vijay nagar indore

mene 12/3/10 ko dainik bhasker peper me aapka advotis dekh k ek mo. BOOS 333 SLEEK pho ka order diya tha jisme 1yr ki warranty di gayi thi mujhe 13/3/10 ko product mil gaya pr usme sirf 6 month li warranty hi aai wo b warranty card jan-10 ka hai & mo. me b problem hai phone lagane pr samne wale vyakti ko aawas bht slow aati hai.main 6 month ki warranty pe is phone ko nhi le sakta hu ya to aap mera paisa return kare ya mujhe INTEX KA I SMART PHONE de main remaining amount pay karne ko ready hu.

mene aapke custmer cere pr 13 /3 /10 se contine ph. lga rha hu bt 30 -30 min tk aap ki ricording tape bajta rhta hai our all exicutive are busy main 3 din se contineu pho kr rha hu no responce fron ur said n ur C.C. is chargebel also phone ka order dene k liye 1phone me hojata hai apni service sudhare pls

main is mail k sath peper ki cuting bhi attach kr rha hu pls find the attachment

&

Cc to consumer forem complaint deparment

thanks

sumit mishra
change MO. phone

As per my order (as per their record) No.192200 & AWB NO.[protected], M/S NAAPTOL ON LINE SHOPPING PRIVATE LIMITED, 18,building no.2, sector1, Millenium Business Park,Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710, have sent a '' Spy Pen"16 GB to me by Aramex courrier. on[protected]. When I opened the parcel, the material sent there in is a spurious one and does not cost more than an ordinary ball pen. SO, this company has intentionally cheated me and also other public by giving mis leading ads. in local news papers at Hyderabad, for a wrongful gain. No contact no. on their above address and the mail i.d. given by them is also spurious since it bounced when sent by me. So, I requuest the competent authorities to register this complaint and prosecute the culprits for which I can adduce documentary evidence if called for.

R.Seetharamarao, Hyderabad-4
    DATE;[protected]
    substandard product sent
    Feb 25, 2017
    May 24, 2010
    Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenice caused to you.As discussed please send you faulty product at Respective vendors Address for Repalcement. In future if you face any problem with your product then please contact us on customer care No. [protected].

Thanks and Regards,
    Naaptol customer care.

Naaptol Online Shopping — substandard Spy pen

My Online order number with Naaptol is 683361; dt. 21.8.2010 for 16 GB spypen. The vendor is : Marco Enterprises. After collecting the amount and delivering the goods, they tactfully escaping or limiting the liabilities with regard to function of the devise. No contact numbers, addresses are given for any complaint/ assistance. The information broucher like a user manual received with the Product is not contains any such details. Under Warranty Paragraph they mentioned about the bill. But no bill is received with the product except a computer generated challan in which seller name, challan No. seller ref. and date and the amount is noted. No phone numbers or email mentioned on eller's Invoice. I lodged my complaint to naaptol.com through online about 15 days back but no reply is posted. This is nothing but a intelligent and tacktful cheeting of innocent customers by both the 'Naaptol and other sellers. Naaptol, who are marketing these products should respond immediately.

Chandra Shekar; Hyderabad
    By nageshwar
    I have purchased a spy pen from NAPTOL in 16th oct. ( Order No 883657.COD basis. Upon checking I found the same as faulty & after discussing with the customer care of naptol.com ( ph :[protected]) I have sent back the spy pen to UTC dehli through blue dart courier After that I have spoke many times with the customer care of M/s Naptol.com for refund of my money but till date they have not yet returned nor any call have come from them…Please help
    nageshwar
    c/18 janta querter nanada nagar
    Indore (MP) 452001
    Ph.[protected]
    shooting 1 bar hota hai only ten miniute bad main shooting karenge to hota nahi hai pen band nahi hota

Hello Sir,

Sub : Green Apple MP3 and MP4 Player 8GB not working

Sir, I am Purchasing Green Apple MP3 and MP4 Player on www.naptol.com and my order id is 194315 and I am pay Rs 2099 for this product already
      My product is not working, I start green apple mp3 and mp4 player and pause play button to found disk error and sum time auto restart and not paste 8 gb data so cheating with me this product is not 8gb mp3 player is 4gb player with sum error so please I give back my money.
      I Call Naaptol.com Custmer care N he Told Me Call To Aditya Infotech Call No. Is [protected] [protected]
      I call aditya infotech, so not recive my call I call aditya infotech mobile no. so out of service voice massage so please Since product is warranted for 6 months
      So i am very annoyed Naaptol.com Please do the need full.
      Awaiting for your reply

My Mail address is
      [protected]@gmail.com
      My Cell No.

Dilip Vaghamshi
      Aug 13, 2020
      I have an entirely similar experience. I think I have wasted Rs.2099/- by buying this product. I would advise Naaptol to take this product off their list immediately, lest other people feel cheated like me after they purchase this product. Insisting on the warranty of six months is time consuming and not really practicable, and I did not try it, blaming only myself for getting lured into purchasing a complete dud without actually seeing it. And the lesson I have learnt ( at the cost of Rs.2099/- ! ) is not to trust any nameless brand howsoever attractively it is advertised. All this may sound harsh, but I am merely warning others who are planning to buy this 8GB Green Apple mp3/mp4 player. My final advice is : DON'T TOUCH IT WITH A 10 FEET POLE !

4GB GREEN APPLE MP4 PLAYER — NOT WORKING

I BOUGHT 4 GB green apple chinese mp4 player through rediff shopping for rs1099/- in the month of january 2011 It is just one month old now it stopped working. the product was sold with just one month old, i dont believe how exacatly these products work just till the warranty time.. My simple advice never never ever buy cheap chinese products especially from online shopping.........

As per given specification by naaptol.com, sigmatel fxd6100 mobile handset should have sound recording, schedule fm recording and wap. But i didn, t find these features.in this regard i have given my feedback (F52688 dated 08 march 2010) to naaptol.com, but i didn't find any response.
        May 21, 2010
        Dear Customer,

Would request you to kindly provide us with your order number or mobile number so that we can help you effectively on your complaint.

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. [protected]
        Thanking you in anticipation.

SIGMATEL FXD 6100 — to start mobile

dear sir, madam
        i have china mobile when i buy it that time it have imei no.[protected]
        IMEISV: 78
        SO THAT MOBILE was lock by company. that after i buy new IMEI NO [protected] transaction ID [protected] then mobile handset get start but yesterday date 31/12/2009 the mobile locked by company for the resone of imei no .
        so please start my mo .
        I have bought sigmatel 500 handset from homeshoppe in september, but after use found thatboth the batteries survive for not more than 3 hours & the microphone is now out of order. so as the handset isin warranty sojust let me know what action are you going to take at the earliest.

thanks and regards.
        sunil

I lodged complaint with Naptol.com, ( Case ID 7194) I haven't got replacement nor any definite answer despite my repeated...

I HAVE RECIEVED 8GB SPY PEN CAMERA ORDER NO-24699
          BUT SOME DAYS AFTER USING WITH IN 10 DAYS MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, SO I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM YOUR PRODUCTS SO I HAVE RESEND ON DATED 16/11/2009 BY BALAJI COURIER IMMIDEATELY.
          SO PLEASE REPLACE THIS PRODUCT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY ADDERESS.
          59.TRUPTI SOC,NR VALINATH CHOWK,VED ROAD,SURAT-395004,

THEN HE WAS ALLWAS SAY TO 7 WORKING DAY
            7 WORKING DAY
            SO PLEASE HELP ME
            SIR
            even i have purchased 16 gb spy pen cvamera from naaptol, within few days it was found defective . they asked me to send it back and a new piece will be sent. i did not receive the piece or the money i have spent on it.
            dear sir

THEN HE WAS ALLWAS SAY TO 7 WORKING DAY
            7 WORKING DAY
            SO PLEASE HELP ME
            SIR
            This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on [protected]@naaptol.com or [protected]@naaptol.com.

Thank you.

spy pen camera 8gb — not working

sir, my spy pen nt working after switching the indicator become bluiesh. after shooting nothing be displayed and I cnt get user manual and software CD.Plese send me the datails by post /
            e-mail [protected]@gmail.com
            name:- dharmesh s.rangwani
            city :- surat
            mo:- [protected]

Respected Sir,
              I have bought a mobile phone i.e e-phone from the naaptol.com which is an online...

AFTER MAKING ALL KIND OF CONTACT & WAITING OF RESHIPMENT AGAINST ORDER NO 23612 IT IS FOUND TO THAT YOU ARE LAST REQUESTED TO CASH BACK AT THE EARLIEST. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS AFFECTING BADLY FOR CUSTOMER LIKE ME NOW.

ANIL YADAV
              This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on [protected]@naaptol.com or else you can call on customer care No. [protected].

Naaptol Customer Care.
              We have purchased the touch p phone from 3 days back and the phone is not working properly.We have dialed customer care more than 50 times but no one is responding and it always tells it is busy.Even your sales team no.[protected] and other customer care no.61486148 are also not responding and cooperating.Our order no is 167771.We fail to understand this type of service from your side and kindly request you to refund back the amount.We have even mailed you regarding the complaint but there is no response from your side.
              Kindly look into the matter seriously.
              Awaiting your prompt action and reply.

Mihir Shah
              Dear sir, i urder boss633 mobile order no 147079dated 16/01.2010 i recived thison 22/01/2010then i take 1sim, 1cdma reliance card it was start on06/02/2010 and after one week it is not shoing signel tell today it is not working i have no idea to hom i can call or how i can get this product replease please tell meor call me on [protected]

thanksregards
              anil

Thank you.
              Naaptol Customer Care.

Search results: 13 matching "naptol.com"

naptol.com/16GB Spy Pen (complaint)

Deffected Products
                I have ordered Two 16GB Spy pens through my mobile No [protected] on receiving the same in the month
                May I found both are deffective.I complained Hundered of times on your help line No[protected],[protected] and talked to your complaint exe.Ms Mlini,Namrita Mr Ankit,Jatin Hundered time...
                dear sir / medem
                Muje mera sye pen 16 GB pendrive with camera mil gaya hai lekin camera chalane ke instruction muje nahi maaloom hain so plz aap camera chalane ka tareeka muje meri mail id per send kar dain.
                [protected]@yahoo.com

I have purchased a mobile from naaptol my order numer was 130765. But at the time of delivery i have received only mobile...

I am a regular buyer of online products but I ordered on Naaptol for the first time . I ordered a camera pen online for Rs 1690 and paid the amount via INterenet banking facility online . Within 24 hours I got an SMS from the Naaptol site that My order is cancelled and that they have not received my payment . I then Called my Bank ICICI bank and they informed me for online shopping min 3 working days are required for transfer, Hence I patiently waited for 3 days and again called my bank , they informed me that the amount was cleared the next day and on 29th itself the amoutn was credited into the naaptol account , after this my nighmare began . I have called the naaptol customer care at least 100 times and sent innumerable mails but there is no response from them . One of the customer care executive said I should send them my bank statement as proof . Ihave submitted the transaction ID of payment and the bank has confirmed that that is all that is required to confirm payment . this is pure harrassment . For me it is an STD call and thye make me hold the line for hours . MY time is precious to me and it is difficut to follow up.
                  My order number is : 158666 on naaptol .
                  I would like to warn people against buying form this website .

Dr Mala Srinivasan

Naaptol Customer Care.

i had ordered an ephone ultra slim multimedia phone from naaptol and it was for 4999rs with shipping 200rs it was total for...

under reg. no. 23612 a sigmatel fxd t99i for rs. 2999. was purchased through mail in july2009. The mobile received in defective position as several functions were not performing from the begining charger was not working. i had purchased it from the market to start the function but it was not in moode. In this way it was a bitter taste for me to get such a defective mobile. I lodge several complaints for this. I had sent back the product on the advise of customer care of naaptol on 25.10.2009 by blue dart. I had enquired several time for the item. they replied that they are sending the item next week but not sent the item till date. Now I want my cash back with interest and other expenses that i spent on this item.

Green apple mp3 and mp4 player advertised in mail today for rs 2099 including shipping (Cod) vide order no 145881 dated 15/01/10,...

While our regulatory authorities take nap, fradulent companies are mushrooming in the country as the growth of grass in monsoon.
                      One such organisation is http://www.naaptol.com/ who sells the unbranded mobile handsets online.

Naaptol is selling the illegal sub-standard china made smart mobile phone handsets... They way the information is provided in their advertisement in newspapers (Hindustan times in mumbai) and on their website gives the impression the cell phone are the branded cell phones.

Moreover, naaptol compares the prices of the branded cell phone and claims that it provide the same/similar phone (Very thin line of differance) in only rs.4999/- (Visit http://www.naaptol.com/)

First the quality of the phone itself is substandard, it has not details of its manufacturer. The online sales executives just says it is made in china. Further they try to convience people by saying that all the branded phones are made in china.

The after sales services is questionable. There are several complaints pending before the company that the ordered handsets are not working at all right from the stage its packing is opened.

It's the wake up call... For the authorities & the established brand owners.
                      Jan 15, 2010
                      Dear Vijay Bhatt,
                      we are apologies you, we are very sorry about to inconvenience you,
                      we will solve your problem soon as possible. any query about that please call us we will happy to help you.
                      if you have any proble kindly give reply on [protected]@naaptol.com THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
                      May 25, 2010

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. [protected]

Thanking you in anticipation.
                      Naaptol Customer Care

CHINA CELL PHONES — IS IT TRUE

I HAVE RECIEVED AN SMS STATING THAT I HAD WON 200, 000.00
                      GBP IN 2008 SPDC [SHELL] INT' L MOBILE DRAWS IN UK
                      Every established online marketing companies across the world has refund policy. This is mandatory as you are not allowing the look & feel of the product, moreover the product info provided on the website is very limited. If you are genuine a) you should disclose the manufacturer upfront b) Allow customer to return the product within 45 days form the date of delivery with 100% refund gurantee...
                      Authorities please wake up it the time to take action.
                      this site naaptol.com must be blocked immediately to save people from getting iltreated
                      In india, all the phones sold are chinese, any brand right from Nokia to micromax are made in china, I had purchased a phone from micromax outlet & after 10 days, i wanted to Replace my phone with new one but show room owner refused to do the same, when i spoke to micromax helpline, they said dealer will see the matter, I sold that phone at half cost to some one & bought one new Phone from naaptol, it was a small brand but its working fine without any issues & we have received all the details of manufacturer, waranty etc what else a customer needs, customer should not be so much bothered about manufacturer address, i feel thse kind of nonsence complaints is made by only time -pass guys or probably offline retailers, who are sacerd of online low price & return policy, I did shopping worth 3 lacs in 2 years from india's different websites including naaptol & till date i am so happy, i prefer to save my time ordering stuff online .

Rajat arora (south patel nagar, delhi )

Naaptol Online Shopping — I bought Bajaj Platini PX 20I iron

I bought Bajaj Platini PX 20I iron sr.no.of the product: j[protected] gc si.no/code no.: 1409252 on 21/4/2014 it has 2 year guarantee, but it is not working, when we touch it, we feel current . please tell me how will i exchange?

WORKING NOT AS SEEN THE ADV.

I PURCHASED ROTIMAKER FROM NAAPTOL (ORDER NO 9225147) I AM NOT SATSFIED WITH THE USE IT NOT WORKING AS SEEN IN THE TV

Naaptol — got a wrong product [Resolved]

i have got a wrong product.i did not get the product i ordered.i ordered pro71 multimedia phone,but i got ephone ultraslim...

I had placed an order for a full touch screen smart phone with track ball 9650 with online company naaptol. The order number is 126687 and the total amount paid is rs 5699. I received the packet in the evening of 24 december, 2009 by blue dart. I found that the product is substandard of cheap quality without any brand and there is no user manual provided. Without a user manual i can not use the product. Later, i found similar complaints about naaptol by other customers on internet whose complaints are not being attended to. This is alarming so i immediately sent an e-mail to naaptol and also called up their customer support at [protected]. The lady said that "she would try to send the user manual in next ten days" or else i can get the help from some local shop. Now i know that i am duped. The newspaper, dna, is advertising the online shopping with naaptol almost everyday. Should such unethical business be allowed openly?
                        I wanted to return the product and get my money refunded but the naaptol customer support lady said that once the item is received by a customer, the money is not refunded.
                        Jan 05, 2010
                        Dear Mr S.D. Sharma,
                        we are apologies you, we are very sorry about to inconvenience you,
                        THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
                        Jan 13, 2010
                        Dear Mr. Kulkarni,

We have emailed you the manual at the mail id provided while placing the order. Please confirm about the manual received.If any other queries please feel free to reply at [protected]@naaptol.com.
                        Feb 01, 2010

Ms. Savita,
                        Manager,
                        Naaptol,
                        Millennium Business Park,
                        Sector-3, Building No.5, III floor,
                        Gala No.308, Mahape,
                        Navi Mumbai - 400 710

I have been complaining on phone as also through your website for supply of defective 'Spy Pen Video Camera' against Order No.115128. The details are as under:

1. On 16.12.2009 I informed that 'Instruction Manual' was not received and hence I am unable to activate the pen. I talked to Ms. Pushpa and complaint No. 17677 was registered. I was assured that I will get it within a three working days.

2. On 20.12.2009, I talked to Ms. Varsha who advised me to send the product back only by Bule Dart or First Flight. The complaint No.19404 was noted. I was assured to send a specific mail confirming that the expenses for courier will be reimbursed. No mail is received.

3. On 23.12.2009 I reminded by calling the call centre and I was assured that instruction manual will be sent shortly.

4. On 29.12.2009 I talked to Ms. Divya, who again assured to send the mail and also to send the soft copy of instructions manual.

5. On 30.12.2009, I talked to Ms. Priya, who informed that there is no employee named as Pushpa (who talked to me on 16.12.2009) and also Ms. Divya (who talked to me on 29.12.2009 evening) and further informed that though normally every conversation is recorded, the teletalk on 29.12.2009 is not recorded. Apart from above, I had sent mail through your website, which is not responded till date and also couple of other calls of which I have not kept record, since initially I was hopeful of my redressal of grievance.

In the circumstances, I would like to have response from you on the following points:

(A) Why instructions manual was not sent alongwith the product?
                        (B) If the soft copy of it could be sent by email, why it was not suggested in the first call itself and sent the copy to me?