Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

I ordered accupressure slipper with naaptol. The product was too poor and quality was worst for 500. I asked for a replacement...

Lucky coupon SLNO-398966 coming speed post
Feb 27, 2021

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.

I got a letter from naaptol through post.
    It is stating that I won a car in naaptol lucky draw contest. It is also...
    I got my order today. The quality is very bad . I don't want this product any more. For return I contacted naptol customer...

I got a letter saying it's from naaptol and got a scratch card saying I won 10lakh.
    So please let me know is this fake or real.
    Feb 16, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol
    I am also got a letter from naaptol

We got a post from naaptol that we have won prize of naaptol lucky draws...Then we proceeded. We searched in the google, we...

I have received a letter from naaptol and it has a scratch card in it I want to know that is it real or fake. Please do let me know.
      About a Scratch card I have received.
      About a Scratch card I have received.
      Feb 12, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I received a registered post with a scratch card mentioning a huge prize. we got to know this is fraud but how are they getting...

Hi Team,

Today I received a registered post claiming to be from Naaptol that I won Rs.12, 50, 000/- upon a scratch card. I am 99.5% sure its fake but can you verify please.
        Feb 09, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I received a letter with scratch card stating there is a lucky draw happening. Once you scratch the card sms the number and provide your bank details .
          Fake Lucky Draw
          Feb 03, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I recieved a letter from naaptol that states I'm the winner of Rs.7, 50, 000/- along with a scratch card. They demanded my bank a/c no.and bank details With aadhar card n pan details.
            Naaptol Lucky Draw Scam Fake scratch coupon received
            Feb 02, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I got a letter in that they mentioned I won 7.5 lakh for that they need bank details and request to pay initial charges.

They have shared whatsApp number to share lucky draw code as well

Please take an appropriate action against them.
              Jan 24, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

My order id is 74988917. Bought on 10.1.21. It got automatically cancelled on 14.1.21. After repeated calls, they gave one...

I received a letter in the name of NAAPTOL ONLINE SHOPPING PVT LTD, Kolkata regarding lucky draw contest in connection with 11 th anniversary. I attach here with photos of the letter and scratch card and I received PAN and Aadhaar details of the customer care person. Kindly suggest me about the same.
                Jan 20, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I have got a letter and scratch card winning 12 lacks twice to my address by having phone numbers [protected] they have taken 60000 rupess from me as gst tax nad processing fees so please do justice to me

I. Venkateswarlu
                  [protected], [protected]
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jan 20, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

This is b.Poorna chandra rao we got one scratch coupon on your company name through speed post recieved on 19.01.21 . Scratch...
                    I placed my order on 10th Jan 2021, My order Id is 74988917. My order never got confirmed but 2498/- was debited from my account.br...

I have received a gift voucher from nastik tamilnadu it is fraud or true
                    Gift voucher
                    Jan 13, 2021

[protected]@Naaptol

I'm Anjaneyulu I got a letter from naaptol that I have won the lucky scratch card winner of worth 1200000 rupees. So I have...