Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

I'm Anjaneyulu I have got a letter from naaptol that I have won the lucky scratch card of worth 1200000 rupees. So I have...

I have telephoned to [protected] from [protected] and asked to book the above product. The phone attendant has asked me to demand Rs.101/- towards shipping charges. My family members and friends also purchased so many items. I requested him to book order without shipping charges. He refused to do it. Then I requested him to give chance/connection to concerned SUPERVISOR to whom I want to request for accepting the order without shipping charges. He refused to give the connection with arrogant voice. This is the atmosphere prevailing at your end. I felt so much. This is the first time which I faced. This is happened at 6.55 PM today. Please treat the matter as important and do the justice. Your favourable action will be very much awaited.
Jan 06, 2021

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies from Naaptol!
Request you to kindly share your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.

12th Anniversary Celebration Lucky Draw Coupon
    plss Check Coupon

plss Send Mail

prashant.[protected]@gmail.com
    plss check scratch win coupon
    plss check scratch win coupon
    Jan 05, 2021

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.

[protected]@Naaptol

We have received a scratch card along with the letter where we have won 7.5lakh. This is clearly a scam and what concerns us is that our information which was shared with Naaptol has been leaked to third party scammers. We have lost trust in naaptol. request the firm to take stringent action.
      Scratch card scam
      Dec 30, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

I got a letter, saying that on their 11th anniversary the company has organised lucky draw contest, if you try to call on that telephone number, they say to pay 20, 000 tax first to get prize.it's total fraud, kindly took into this matter.
        Naaptol anniversary prize
        Dec 29, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

Product is made of poor quality steel, substandard and cheap which I bought 1999+399(Shipping charge). Since naaptol not supporting refunding I am compelled to keep this worst product with me. Planning to use give my kids as a toy. Naaptol utter fake
          Naaptol 81 dinner set
          Dec 23, 2020

Apologies from Naaptol!
          Request you to kindly share order id and your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.

He said me you won the 1st prize XUV 500 car
            And he said you want cash or car, I said cash and he tell me to pay 14,...

I got a lucky Voucher regarding a gift hamper fore 10th year anniversary off Naaptol .and won 1st prize as XUV 500.
            contact details of scammer.
            SAGAR K
            Dec 19, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

Yesterday i.e 17/12/20 i recieved a letter from naaptol online shopping pvt. ltd. It contains the information about 11th anniversary celebration, LUCKY DRAW and they sent me a scratch card attached with it. After opening the scratch card, i got 6, 50, 000 and a coupon code, there written sms coupon code to [protected].
              is it real or
              Dec 18, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

I have received lucky draw Letter from naaptol India stating lucky draw and win car, fridge, washing machine, laptop, mobile phones etc
                Dec 15, 2020

Dear sir madam

this is to inform you to i recived scratch card to win 24 lakhs and the said to deposit some...

I ordered a hand sensor helicopter with order no 73642925.
                  The sensor is not working properly.
                  Also in the product box the MRP is hidden by using black marker.
                  But in the bright light MRP is visible and that is 188 .
                  The MRP of product is 188 showing on box.
                  And they sell the product at MRP 599.
                  This is cheating.
                  Now I want to return the product.
                  And want my cash back.
                  But they are not at all responding when I tried to contact them.
                  One team is forwarding to other and then other.
                  They are neither listening nor resolving my problem.
                  They generated a voucher worth rupees 599 .
                  But I mentioned them and request them clearly I pay 599 in cash.
                  So I want my money not some voucher.
                  Because now I don't have any trust in Naaptol .
                  So I don't want any product of naaptol.
                  I want my money back just like I give.
                  Hope this matter resolve soon.
                  Dec 14, 2020

Apologies from Naaptol!
                  Our customer care executive will get in touch with you within 24 hours and address your issue with the right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.
                  [protected]@Naaptol

I ordered 3 bowl sets of blue color after watching TV adv.
                    But these 3 bowls were not of Blue Color. Plastic...
                    I got an letter along an scratch coupon through India post. When i scratched, i got "you won 12, 80000 1st prize Mahendra...
                    My name is deeksha Seth I purchased a product from naaptol some 5-6 months ago recently I got a letter from naaptol that I...

I have purchased two sets of Milk boilers as per TV Advertisement showing capacity 2 Litre & 1 Litre. After delivery of 2-3 days I have opened one set and want to use the boiler of 2 litre with 2 litre milk but surprisingly milk remain in the milk pot as the capacity of 2 litre is less than 2 litre same thing with 1 litre boiler. One set of boiler I gifted to my daughter who is also complaining that she is unable to boil 2 litre milk in 2 litre boiler. This is a Great Cheat from company side. While contacted on phone the lady who attended the call rudely spoken with me and shouted why the complaint is not lodged within 2 days. I don't understand the matter whether if I lodged the complaint within 2 days the boiler capacity would be changed. Please resolve my problem as I trust on Advertisement, but the capacity of boilers are smaller and waste for us.
                    Dec 10, 2020

Na april cheating my amount 75000

Updated by Mohan raviteja bojja
                      Naaptol cheating my amount 75000
                      Dear Customer,

Further request you to share the complete details which you have received from fraudsters at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can investigate further.
                      [protected]@Naaptol

I was received a letter and scratch card of winning prize 12lakhs rupees when i called to that number they asked me to deposit money of 111200 and as I deposited they are asking 65000 again please help me in refunding my money

[protected]@Naaptol

I want compensation for this fraud. I recieved this on your name and if you cant provide us with compensation we are filing a complaint against you.
                          Received scratch and win card with a price of hyundai creta and we didn
                          Received scratch and win card with a price of hyundai creta and we didn

[protected]@Naaptol

We ordered eyebrows and facial hair remover of INR 1000 which after receiving was found to be damaged, the machine is not working even after using new battery cells.I want to return it asap and want my money back.
                            Dec 06, 2020