National Insurance Company — claim amount is not credited to my account of my claim no. ccn#15747562 under policy#602000/50/17/10000344

Arti Malode on Dec 23, 2017
National insurance company policy claim was approved by medi assist tpa on 23rd november 2017 and i expecting payment to be credited my account in 7 days but not credited. After that i mail about my problem of my claim amount no person from national insurance company replied but only that medi assist is replying that in week, bad me two week, badme monthend mai but still national insurancevis capable to anser me when i get money paid. So i request you follow up my complaint about above claim amount to be paid to me as early as possile i need that money urgently.
Arti golesar
Nashik

[Dec 23, 2017] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    National Insurance Company - claim amount is not credited to my account of my claim no. ccn#15747562 under policy#602000/50/17/10000344