National Insurance Company — dissatisfied about the customer support of the kayamkulam branch

ullaspadma on Mar 6, 2018
I had a policy from national insurance company for more than eleven years (Property name - kl-02-x-9644). Usually i get a letter from your office to renew the policy, before two weeks. But this time i didn't get any information letter.

I tried contacting your agent, but she didn't answer the call. I also visited your office at kayamkulam (571400), 40 km from my home, on march 3rd, 2018. It is only when i reached the office, i came to know that it is not a working day.
I contacted the manager and two other staffs, and enquired about the expiration date of my policy, a task that would only take 2 minutes of their time. But they denied my request. I warned them that their ill-treatment may lead to the loss of such a long-term customer. They said it is completely okay even if i decide to choose any other insurance agency. Thus i had to take another policy from united india insurance.

I am really dissatisfied about the customer support of the kayamkulam branch. I hope that you will check into this matter and find a possible solution. I expect to hear back from you with a full resolution to this issue.

[Mar 06, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected Sir
We have submitted all queries to Vipul medicorp.They have agreed that all documents are received.Now they are refusing to settle our claim.Please do needful .
Our file no 18RB08NAK2945 IN NAME OF VIRAL PARASMAL JAIN, AHMEDABAD, contact no [protected].
Viral jain

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    National Insurance Company - dissatisfied about the customer support of the kayamkulam branch