National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Customer Care

TwitterLinkedIn
C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Offices

Chennai Office
8th Level, VBC Solitaire, 47 & 49 Bazullah Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017

Goregaon Office (Mumbai)
National Payments Corporation of India
13th Floor, R- Tech 2, South Side, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400063

Bad

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Complaints & Reviews

Aadar no[protected] This number not linked to the NPCI mapping, pls solved this problem sir...
May 07, 2021

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aadar not linked to NPCI

I did the payment worth rupees 10000 to zerodha broking ltd. Through Google pay. The amount has been debited from my account...

My account in ippb(post office) I have been trying to mapped my account on npci mapper but I failed .
    Sir please give authentic solution sir I tried to map my other account to npci but I failed. My email-id
    Email-avinash.[protected]@gmail.com sir please tell me how to solve my problem
    My account are not mapping on npci mapper
    May 05, 2021

Sir it rejected twice please resolve my problem

Sir it happened multiple times because of this I didn't able to get my scholarship for last four months.. as you know how crusial time is going on
    .it all comes on survival please help me sir

Dear Team, I did a transaction to the wrong beneficiary account, here is the transaction detail.
      requesting you to please check on priority and please help me to reverse my transaction back to my account.
      My Account Detail:
      Name : Ebrahim Jainuddin
      A/C Name: Bank Of India, Bagh Branch
      A/C: [protected]
      IFSC Code: BKID0009801
      Detail of beneficiary account where the wrong transaction was made.
      Beneficiary Bank: Bank Of Baroda, Jamnagar IFSC Code: BARB0JAMJOD Beneficiary Account Number:[protected]
      transaction ID:[protected]
      transaction date: 27th Apr-2021

My Contact number - [protected]
      May 05, 2021

I, MR MURTIMAN DEY mobile no.[protected] complained against DEEPAK MEHETA & RADHASHYAM CHOUDHURY, their mobile no.given above in complain subject, these people introduced them before me as npci officer of Mumbai Bandra Office they advised me for recovery of my disputed amount involved in insurance companies: ICICI.P.LIFE, RELIANCE LIFE, BIRLA SUNLIFE, FUTURE GEGERALLI LIFE, EXIDE LIFE & AGON RELIGARE LIFE.As per their advise I paid BY NEFT.12116 & 17145 FOR NOC ON DT.23.3.21 &25.3.21 TO CML SERVICE, IDFC BANK, a/C.NO.[protected], IFSC.IDFB0020101, C.P.BRANCH, NEW DELHI & PAID 15200 TO TFT SOLUTION, ICICI BANK, A/c.[protected], IFSC.ICIC0004183, NOIDA SECTOR 77 ON DT.16.4.21 FOR FUNDS TRANSFER OF 576918 TO MY ACCOUNT. As per their instrutions I had made neft for recovery of my disputed fund & within their stipulated time I had not get my fund till to date and they switched of their mobile, they are not responding my call till to date
        May 04, 2021

Since 8th Apr to last all UPI transaction gone fraud which that all details attached in snaps...pls help to get the recovery the amount,
          May 03, 2021

May 02, 2021
          Updated by Rampoojna
          need your support to recovery these fraud beneficiary at my saving account

Amount debited and transaction failed. Pls help.
            Samsung pay upi
            Samsung pay upi
            May 03, 2021

From May 2020 onwards, LPG subsidy amount not getting credit to bank account. Earlier we use to get the amount in the bank account.
              Company Name: HP GAS
              State: Maharashtra
              City: Mumbai Suburban
              Agency: Nehal Gas agency
              Consumer ID: 617521
              May 01, 2021

On dated 26.04.21, i transfer Rs.20000/- to wrong account, by mistake . The amount is transfer from sbi account to icici account...

Name- Suresh Patel
                Bank of baroda
                Acc N [protected]
                My UPI payment is still pending after 2 days of transaction. Please resolve this.
                My transaction is still pending
                May 01, 2021

Sir please contact me i lost my rs.in fraud .i see add in olx and send the advance money of 2150, 2550 and last 7500, you...
                  Sir ma olx par ma ak ad dala Tha use ad ke through Kamal dev uron Nam ka Admi hamko call karke ad ke bare ma bola or jab payment...

I had recharged of 1000 on my fastag on 17 april, which was not completed becouse of bank server. but money has deducted from my bank account which is not refunded yet. i tried to contact phonepe but they are anable to help.
                  Didn
                  Apr 28, 2021

I made 2 transactions in January, 2021 and the beneficiary did not receive the amount but it was deducted from my account. The bank and the beneficiary both said it is not with them. I lodged a complaint on NPCI portal and complaints are[protected] and[protected]. There was no response and so I tagged your handle on Twitter.

Your official twitter account @NPCI_NPCI gave me a phone number( to call. When I called him, he asked me to transfer the first 5 digits of my complaint numbers(i.e. 22000) to a UPI account with my phone number which was not my id. It has been 10 days and everyday he says that it will be done today.

I wanted 2000 and I ended up paying more than 20000/=

R/Sir, Madam

My name is nityesh ghagargunde, iam working witth SBI Costomer service point ( sbi kios banking)...

I have tried multiple time to link my Aadhar to the BOI account and to make it Aadhar active. I have given NPCI mapping form Twice in the bank and still, I can only see my old account Active in Aadhar linking. I am to receive the scholarship amount which is on hold for 4 months because of this. In this difficult time, the amount means strong support to me. You can contact me at vandan.[protected]@gmail.com.
                      Jun 19, 2021
                      I contacted my old bank and they have the power to remove their account from the NPCI server, my advice is to contact the old or previous bank for delinking. They will deny that they don't have any power or there is no delinking process but tell them this, that you haven't given any consent form for linking account then why have you linked it, then they will do the delinking process. After this check on UIDAI and you should see that your aadhar is not linked to any account, i.e, NA is written. Now again go to the bank whose account you want to link and show them your latest UIDAI status, Im sure the account will be linked within 24 hours after the application.
                      Apr 28, 2021

Sir I have exactly same problem please provide details how to fix

Is your issye resolved?
                      _vdn's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 19, 2021
                      _vdn's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 19, 2021
                      This is what I did:

Hope it helps.

Dear sir One person did this fraud with me regarding paytm money double and i gave him money again and again and now i dont...

Faurd call unauthorized transection 24.04.2021. mob no.faurd call .[protected]. second no.[protected]. I'd.sba[protected] .40000 thuosend.id.sba[protected]. total 62000 thousand .coustemar name. Jeelan basha .ac.no.[protected] barnch.drm office guntakal mob.[protected].please take my complain .
                        Apr 27, 2021

50000 payment done bt not reached in other person account...nd after 12 days amount not refund..
                          My 50000 refund is not done..
                          Apr 27, 2021