[Resolved]  National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — amount deducted against transaction id upi/rev/[protected] in my sbi account which I did not initiate

Sir
on[protected] my bank account is showing the below mentioned txn stmt, which I did not initiate ... txn. amount worth Rs. 1000/- has been deducted from my sbi a/c no[protected]IFSC code SBIN0016537) and where the money has gone is not known to me ..below txn statement is only visible in my statement.

25-Jan[protected]Jan-2019) TO TRANSFER
UPI/REV/[protected] 1, 000.00

it seems to that above txn is a parallel txn fired with along-with my another Rs. 1000/- UPI transaction.
please do the needful for rectification of the said problem and refund of my deducted Rs. 1000 amount.

Bindu Singh
mob no - [protected]

I also sent below complaint to my concerned bank

Sir...
My bank a/c[protected]IFSC code SBIN0016537) has been debited vide upi transaction detailed below and this transaction was initiated from banks end. Snapshot of bank statement is attached for your reference where the problematic transaction has been circled with red color.Please refund my debited amount worth RS. 1000/-
Bindu Singh
amount deducted against transaction id upi/rev/902535319852 in my sbi account which I did not initiate
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2019
Fund of Rs. 1000/- credited to SBI account from where reversal was generated.. this happened when I raised the complaint to [email protected]

[Jan 29, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051