[Resolved] National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] — lpg subsidy other account transfer

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Mohammad Toffique on Jan 5, 2018
Sir i have 2 account axis bank and kotak mahindra bank and bharat gass subsidy is axis bank but i need kotak mahindra bank. Kotak bank also linked adhar but not show online. Mapper npci sir how npci mapper in kotak mahindra account and kotak bank lates linked but not show new account open date 1 jan 2018. Please sir give me solution i need kotak bank in subsidy

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2018
Mobile no. 8108001556.
Email id. [email protected]

[Jan 05, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir meri lpg subsidy mere benk accont me nahi arahi hi mere sabhi benk khato me mera adhar card update hi fir bhi meri subsidy nahi arahi hi?
Cadhar number.[protected]
Mobi. [protected]
Sbi a/c . [protected]
Ifsc. SBIN0001309
SBI madhaw nagar ujjain mp
A/c hold name .Jaypal malviya
Plese help me sir
My adhar number has been linked with bank account but not showing at npci server or rather at dial no: *99*99#.
adhar number.[protected]
Mobi. [protected]
Sbi a/c . [protected]
Ifsc. SBIN0001309
SBI madhaw nagar ujjain mp
A/c hold name .Jaypal malviya

My Aadhaar no is link with SBI bank but my subsidy is not created in my account. My Aadhaar no[protected]

Satish Kumar Dewangan
Aadhar No.[protected]
Consumer No. CX18076852
Consumer ID [protected]
Oriental Bank of Commerce
A/c No. [protected]
IFSC Code ORBC0102005
Branch –Amleshwar, Tahsil- Patan, Dist.- Durg (C.G.)491111
Form last few months i am not receiving my gad subsidy. I have opened new account in SBI and also link my Aadhaar number. But gas distributer database is not showing my new bank details. Subsequent 3 subsidies are pending for NPCI. With this i am sending my bank details and aadhaar card

I have linked my Aadhar Card with all the banks but I am not getting my LPG Subsidy in my account, however now I wish to get my LPG Subsidy in my SBI Bank Account No.[protected] at Jaipur Secretariat Branch (IFSC Code SBIN 0031031) which is my permanent account number.
Muneesh Kumar Pareek
+91-[protected] (Mobile No.)
Sir, i have linked my adhar no with bank, but when i check on *99*99# it shows your adhar no not linked with any other bank. For that i not get my lpg subsidy for last 3 months. When i go to bank they show me my record in which they have done there work, but still i not get my lpg subsidy.
My adhar no is[protected]
Contact no [protected]
Email id sandeep.[protected]@gmail.com
I reside at silvassa
Please tell me what to do and give me suggestion.
Sir, Myself Ravi Shah having SB Account in State Bank of India From Last 10-12 Months i am not getting my LPG Subsidy in my account. When i was tried to contact the customer care he told me that my Aadhar Card is Showing Inactive in NPCI Mapping and told me to to asked my bank exhicutive to reactivate my adhar card in NPCI mapping. I have done this twice but my adhar is still showing in active. How to resolve this problem kindly suggest. My contact No is +[protected].
I am using Indane Gas having Consumer Number: 30488, Distributer Name: Chirantani Gas Agency, District: 24 Parganas North-Bangur Avenue, Kolkata. My SB Account No - [protected], Kindly do the needful.
Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shah
sir my name k.pavan kumar..
my bank ac num [protected]
my aadhor num[protected]
plz link my a/c with npci...
K Pavan Kumar.'s reply, Oct 26, 2018
the bank person tell he didnot know how to link with npci

C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] - lpg subsidy other account transfer