Nattashi — wrong product delivered

Nityo on Aug 2, 2018
I had placed a order for 1 gown a few days back to nattashi.in

Today i. E. 2nd august 2018 when i received my order no. 39667 through blue dart courier on cod basis, i was surprised to see that instead of 1 gown i have received 1 sari of very poor quality. The courier boy refused to take it back stating that it is the responsibility of the shipper to dispatch correct order. Please take immediate action and initiate a refund.

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi...for me also same thing happened...i ordered kurti and i received saree instead of kurti...very bad experience...today 2nd august i received the order...order no is..38854.

Pls refund my cash...
I had placed a order for 1 KURTI a few days back to nattashi.in

Today i.e. 2nd August 2018 when I received my order no. 38982 through Blue Dart Courier on COD basis, I was surprised to see that instead of 1 KURTI I have received 1 Pink Sari of very poor quality.
Please take immediate action and initiate a refund.

Dishi mishra
This is very bad saree I'm shock this type of saree in this parsol so we r request to return you product and return my money and id no is not present you one type of bar cod is [protected]

Let's all be united n come form a group n lodge a police complaint n punish the culprits. Cheaters...I have already mailed to abp viral sach let's see what they do...u can contact me on...sunitad@y7mail.com
Srinivas Yeluri's reply, Aug 9, 2018
Yes youre correct
yesterday i. E. 6th august 2018 when i received my order no. 40756 ordered on 3rd courier on cod basis, i was surprised to see that instead of 1 gown i have received 1 sari of very poor quality. The courier boy refused to take it back stating that it is the responsibility of the shipper to dispatch correct order. Please take immediate action and initiate a refund to my bank account
below added photo which was ordered and cod receipt.

pl do needful

gulab hubli
I kept order kurti but i got dupattas and also the duppatas ate teared ol duppattas. plz take my order back as fast as you can. And its is very bad

Nattashi - wrong product delivered