[Resolved]  Naukri.com — I got fake call from no. [protected]

I got call and he promised to provide job, he ask me to pay the 2500rs this is consultanty fees, this will be fully refundable, and i gave telephonic interview, then the call appear that you are selected, provide 7500 rs for training, and this will be refunded to you, i refuse to give money, then i want my 2500 back, then he said you have to first pay 1299 cancel charge then we provide your 2500

Bank details:-central bank
Account holder name:-mr. Raj sharma
Account no:- [protected]
Ifsc code:- cbin0285097

This was the bank account no. Of fake call where i put my 2500 rs, please suggest me how can i back my money, this money is so valuable for me
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Akshay Kamde,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the calls have ([protected]) not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com