Naukri.com — fake job offer demanding money

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Shubham_1423 on Feb 15, 2020
I got a call claiming to be from naukari.com for opening in amazon india he has asks me to pay total 10, 000 till now (2500+7500) and asking for more 15000. They have been mailing me from naukari.com domain and also sent me invoices and receipts for the payments. They also sent a offer letter on my name without any confirmation. Now i realise this is a clear fraud. Please help me get my money back.

fake job offer demanding money
fake job offer demanding money

[Feb 16, 2020] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020

Greetings from Naukri.com!

Thank you for writing to us and bringing this to our notice.

We would like to share that this call was not made from Naukri.com or any of our associates.

Please refrain from taking calls from this agency / person as they might be misusing Naukri’s name and credibility.

We’ve received such complaints from other jobseekers as well in the past and on the basis of our findings we advise you to be wary of such emails and do not volunteer information on:

• Credit card numbers or bank details over phone or email
• Call back phone number
• Monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for job applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related benefits
• Contact details for a guaranteed job or money to process visa for emigration

We advise you to exercise extreme caution before acting on any such fraudulent emails/calls and always check with the actual recruiter before paying for interview, offer letter, etc.

Naukri.com takes the best possible measures to protect the interest of our job seekers.

As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com.

Please write to us in case of any further assistance required

Team Naukri

A-88, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukri.com - fake job offer demanding money