[Resolved] Naukri.com — I am giving complaint about naukri recruiter

Nagaveni ponnadi on May 14, 2019
Hi recently i have got a call from naukari recruiter. He called me to prefer a job and asking money for registration. I said i am not interested to pay money. Once i said i am not interested to pay money he talked rudely with me and cut off the phone. Is this way to talk to a job seekers. Please take action on such type of recruiter's. All are uploading there resume for getting jobs by seeing about our qualification. But they are asking to pay money. And talking rudely with us. Today i got two calls from your recruiters. One recruiter she told me about job details at last she asked money. So i said i am not interested to pay money. Then she talked like this why you upload your resume without interest. Is this way to talk with us. I told that i am not interested to pay money. Why we have to pay money for them. If there any job openings for freshers they have to inform us that there are job openings for freshers. But asking money for registration. Please avoid such type of recruiter's from naukari.com. Talking rudely with job seekers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Dear Nagaveni Ponnadi,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the call has not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [email protected]

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com